Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeah, this ws a fun format

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Grats to Symbolic!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
*so quietly that no one in this thread can hear it* it should have been a ff1 party

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the outgoing ik should decide the contest to determine the new one.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

*so quietly that no one in this thread can hear it* it should have been a ff1 party

that's 126 possible combinations so it would have been much less likely for someone to guess.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Congratulations, symbolic! Your buttons are all set up now. :)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pragmatica posted:

thank you! :hellyeah:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pragmatica posted:

thanks a million :cheersdoge: although i don't think I'll be able to see em until I'm home since idk if the app supports those buttons

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

thanks a million :cheersdoge: although i don't think I'll be able to see em until I'm home since idk if the app supports those buttons

The app doesn’t but the mobile site does

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

The app doesn’t but the mobile site does

good to know, ty Chuck

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

It should take effect sometime tomorrow. We'll let Symbolic keep on until August 9th and still try to do another IK contest at the actual beginning of August I think. No reason we can't have 4 IKs for awhile, until somebody tells me otherwise. I think it's fun to hand people the buttons for awhile.

4 is the correct party size anyway. 4 imp zone iks feels appropriate

congrats symbolic!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the black wind howls and august rises...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

getting hype for 4 iks

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i think chuck is going to run this sometime this week - sorry i haven't been posting lately. the short version is that i've been in charge of my office's return to in-person work and my wife and i unexpectedly had to move on august 1st. i haven't had a second to myself in like three weeks. i didn't go into a coma this time, i promise, just got insanely busy.

the good news is i'm going to go from having a ton of work and doing nothing at home but unpacking to playing final fantasy in my closed door office and going home to yakuza 5. i'll be back in earnest next week sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

New contest is live! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3975630