Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

gbs are a bunch of racist genocide supporters. cspam has no sense of humor. smythe, my lego dioramas are couch surfing on your burger sub from now on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

The Voice of Labor posted:

gbs are a bunch of racist genocide supporters. cspam has no sense of humor. smythe, my lego dioramas are couch surfing on your burger sub from now on

oh

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

have you done a tiananmen square lego scene yet

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I could turn this into lego pretty quickly

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

feel free. i will protect it from trolls

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

can you move the gbs sardine thread there too?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

can you move the gbs sardine thread there too?

i dont have buttons in gbs alas but i can inquire

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

imho people decided you had gone crazy and can't backdown from this framework so no one is even looking for jokes it's just 'oh the crazy guy is making things out of lego again'

just how things go sometimes

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

pro israel and ughhh pro rothschild sentiments aside, I think it's mostly that there isn't a new threads sidebar to drum up traffic. so threads only get seen by chronically online shitheads. anyone who is refreshing gbs waiting for new threads to pop and is doing it naked except a moderators star is going to have the dumbest brain and the worst ideas and that's going to set the tone. there's also been weird hostility towards people who make stuff after thedeviant art thread purge, pkmn trnr red getting run outof the cspam image thread for example

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I enjoy seeing your legos