Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Trying to figure out if I need to send Wikipedia a strongly worded letter about the inclusion of the Tamalito on the List of Dumplings page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it should be on the list of cryptids, ty for bringing this to our attention

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

if it's on wikipedia then it must be, op

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm questioning the veracity of this list. Eclair??? Burrito??? I'm calling the police.

barfdog

Twinkies are also on there

wtf is this sacrilege

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

deep dish peat moss

I'm going to get Mr. Wikipedia on the phone and we're going to settle this. Please answer my calls Mr. Wikipedia

Escape From Noise

These are all sandwiches.

Khanstant
tomatillo is the orb they make tomatillo sauce from, op

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
op, the Spanish suffix "-ito" describes a thing as being little. 4 example, "burrito" means "little donkey".

I would wager that a tamalito is simply a small tamale. hth

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A tamalito is a small tam, a type of cap

Manifisto

Tamalito™ is a tamale-flavored dorito, brought to you by your friends at the Frito Lay corporation. We have not at this juncture authorized Tamalitos™ to be included on any canonical list of dumplings and dumpling-type foods.

ty nesamdoom!

barfdog

Manifisto posted:

Tamalito™ is a tamale-flavored dorito, brought to you by your friends at the Frito Lay corporation. We have not at this juncture authorized Tamalitos™ to be included on any canonical list of dumplings and dumpling-type foods.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted: