Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

to Goodwill and the dumpster and I'm not done yet, though I'm definitely done for today. I hate moving. I haven't done it in 10 years so there's a ton of poo poo that's gotta go. Of course the day I picked to do it is 95 degrees and sunny and of course like the space cadet I am I got obliterated doing shots of Rumpleminze the night before so I started this whole thing off with a headache and I'm sure I'm poorly hydrated. I'm also not in nearly as good of shape as I was the last time I moved.

On the other hand getting rid of all this poo poo is kind of liberating. Each time I drop something off I get to tell myself "I'll never have to move that again, ever" which is encouraging.

Also I donated this t-shirt (not my pic):

and I'm pleased at the thought of somebody else wearing it.

Well friends that's been my day so far, how are the rest of you doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Oh I bet you're giving away so much useful poo poo

I used to go to second hand stores fairly frequently, mostly to buy books, and I always kept my eyes open for platinum mistaken for plated silver because it's hallmarked "P" but I never found any.

I'm at a dog show with my mother again. :sigh: If I got a dog I suppose I'd want a doberman they are so perfect and scary looking. I want a dog that can protect me not just thinks it can like my mother's little yappy terriers.