Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Oh no, he called it “The British Open” in his victory speech :aaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Money sent, congrats sir!

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Josh Lyman posted:

Oh no, he called it “The British Open” in his victory speech :aaa:

That means they rip the Claret Jug out of his hands and give it to Spieth right?

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Sent - at least I didn't have to sweat the weekend because (both) my picks went to poo poo.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Sent, resentfully as always.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Sent, congrats :toot:

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Sent - congrats! One of these days Sergio's gonna make Kameh a rich man.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Sent!

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
Sent. Good pick!

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Thanks to everyone who has paid. One person still hasn’t . You know who you are :colbert:

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Josh Lyman posted:

Thanks to everyone who has paid. One person still hasn’t . You know who you are :colbert:

Can you dm me your name? It was enough different to make me question the email.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Josh Lyman posted:

Just paid you, sorry bout that I’m on vacation and I have no loving idea what day it is 😀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION

Kirios posted:

Sent - congrats! One of these days Sergio's gonna make Kameh a rich man.

I'd have to go back through all of the major threads, but I picked him when he won the 2017 Masters, so that was pretty sick.

Probably lost all my winnings on him since then...