Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

laserghost posted:

We got for my friends 30th birthday last weekend an original xbox and bunch of games with it, among them was Counter-Strike. I have no idea how people were supposed to play CS online using those bulky controllers.

I had it for the OG xbox too at the time. It was just a cool novelty I guess, but everybody just played Halo instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
just played a little of this today and it brings back a lot of fun memories although i really miss all my old custom buy scripts and weapon switching nonsense

oh well

also i still really suck at these game jfc

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Elephant Ambush posted:

also i still really suck at these game jfc

Same. Gonna play the single player botmatch campaign with my steam controller just to see if I can finish all the challenges and because my hands turn into disfunctional claws when i try to keyboard and mouse powergame these days.

:corsair:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i like cs:go but online fps games are so toxic so havnt played in over a year

i do like when im playing and you can tell its all dads though, they are a lot more chill than the 20 something college student spergs

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Jul 15, 2021