Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

Trying to put the pieces together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
stretching pieces of yarn from one crudely drawn avatar to another, checking my charts and graphs of posters, furiously inputting numbers into an old casio calculator, three cigarettes hanging from my mouth

Manifisto

the frog was just singing! just now! and dancing!

I just don't understand it . . .

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
*elbows deep in a large bowl of mashed potatoes furiously sculpting Dickbutt* This means something...

Escape From Noise

Cut my life in 2 pieces
This is my last resort
suffocation
/sʌfəˈkeɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
•No breathing

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
looking over the data, inching closer to finding the identity of the BYOB killer. a thump at my door. on my doorstep I find a flaming paper bag which I quickly stomp out. the old flaming dog poo poo trick. there's a small card stapled to the door frame, signed "from your yobmas secret santa". i chuckle and shake my head. this is classic tammy.

nut

I can’t understand it, neither titi nor caca is made of water…

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

looking over the data, inching closer to finding the identity of the BYOB killer. a thump at my door. on my doorstep I find a flaming paper bag which I quickly stomp out. the old flaming dog poo poo trick. there's a small card stapled to the door frame, signed "from your yobmas secret santa". i chuckle and shake my head. this is classic tammy.

ty nesamdoom!

nitsuga

nut posted:

I can’t understand it, neither titi nor caca is made of water…

the human body is 70% water tho

nut

nitsuga posted:

the human body is 70% water tho

*looking at my palms* am I… a lake…

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
using all my senses

eyeballing it
listening intently for 30 seconds
touching it gingerly
having a wee sniff

no

still doesn’t make sense

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

nitsuga

nut posted:

yes, and so is the titi and the caca.

Ventral EggSac

taking in the clues, narrating every step of the proceess, closing my eyes and spinning, pulling at my tie and collar and getting worked up, sweating, screaming as I figure out which cats came through the yard today, acting out their adventures through interpretive dance

nut

nitsuga posted:

yes, and so is the titi and the caca.

i think u just made sense of it all

google THIS

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

*elbows deep in a large bowl of mashed potatoes furiously sculpting Dickbutt* This means something...

The Close Encounters tones except it's someone singing Buttthepoo poomanFart

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

nut posted:

Your body is the ocean of life to many sextillion conscious microscopic organisms. It is a beautiful, bountiful world that is also you.

sig by owlhawk911

nitsuga

pixaal posted:

Your body is the ocean of life to many sextillion conscious microscopic organisms. It is a beautiful, bountiful world that is also you.

biosterous

google THIS posted:

https://voca.ro/1kqAmRbS05o6

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

ty nesamdoom!

take the moon

by sebmojo
it could make sense, as long as i could see the pattern.... *buys a bunch of kaleidoscopes from bulk barn*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

A quarter is 25 cents

sig by owlhawk911

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
looking over my extensive list of posters that have disappeared, having my dog sniff pictures of their avatars, pointing to my laptop screen "go boy, find them!". his tail begins to wag as his paws click clack on the keyboard.... and "we're in!". he tilts his head back and howls as a flood of letters and numbers cascade across the screen.

Ventral EggSac

Luvcow posted:

looking over my extensive list of posters that have disappeared, having my dog sniff pictures of their avatars, pointing to my laptop screen "go boy, find them!". his tail begins to wag as his paws click clack on the keyboard.... and "we're in!". he tilts his head back and howls as a flood of letters and numbers cascade across the screen.

nut

Luvcow posted:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

ty nesamdoom!

bad guy

i can't understand it either op, i'm trying to wrap my head around it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Luvcow posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)