Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/seanrosssapp/status/1416592794806898689?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

The most TNA ending.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
Holy poo poo

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Lethrom posted:

I know we have goons in the audience one of you has to tell us if Jay just murdered kenny instead of throwing up the sign

Switchblade thought about it, but FinJuice ran out and cleaned house. Then Switchblade hit Finlay and ran away…but not before looking at Omega’s other titles.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Lethrom posted:

I know we have goons in the audience one of you has to tell us if Jay just murdered kenny instead of throwing up the sign

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1416592794806898689?s=20

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Edward Mass posted:

Switchblade thought about it, but FinJuice ran out and cleaned house. Then Switchblade hit Finlay and ran away…but not before looking at Omega’s other titles.

This is a much better ending than just cutting to the impact logo and ending the broadcast

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Impact somehow landing a huge BC/Elite standoff with top guys from NJPW/AEW and then immediately doing a PPV-ending cliffhanger so stupid that people assumed it must be a technical error...the company is a land of contrasts

(or just genuinely ending on a technical error)

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???

Edward Mass posted:

Sorry I missed you, I forgot what your shirt was, and I was kinda overwhelmed/distracted

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/azucarroc/status/1416602253721362434?s=21

Everyone working together!

https://twitter.com/azucarroc/status/1416602586350686209?s=21

…almost

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
as cool as Kenny's arc is for Kenny as a GOAT, i think it's also meant to be illustrative of AEW's promise and design for the industry w/r/t to cross promotion and collaboration in the future, like, this is the way it could have always been and it was silly for it to be any other way for so long

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
To their credit, TNA did this too but poorly.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

smarxist posted:

as cool as Kenny's arc is for Kenny as a GOAT, i think it's also meant to be illustrative of AEW's promise and design for the industry w/r/t to cross promotion and collaboration in the future, like, this is the way it could have always been and it was silly for it to be any other way for so long

If only they did some loving promotion on AEW for all of it

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

impact kenny is slightly taller and a whole different character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

If only they did some loving promotion on AEW for all of it

I cannot stress this enough.

no.