Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

This week we are collaborating to design the menu for a brand new restaurant named Construction Zone. all submitted dishes should be construction themed.

I will get the party started here...

Drilled Cheese
Grilled havarti, oaxaca, wheatcrete (stale bread sheaf), locally-sourced bespoke drill holes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Foreman's Loaf
Ground, Beef, and Lobster in a loaf, bolognese sauce served on a bed of recycled manilla folder

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Jul 18, 2021

deep dish peat moss

Wrecking Meatball
A 10lb house meatball delivered via tiny crane to your table. A tiny man pilots the crane to swing the meatball into your mouth.

Escape From Noise

Beef Luncheon Ahead Eggspect Demi-glace
Our famous beef loaf in a handmade demi glace sauce, topped with a fried egg, and delivered right to your table. Eventually.

deep dish peat moss

Meatwall
Our team will build a custom meat wall at your home, your choice of breading and sauce (please check with city zoning office before asking your waiter)

deep dish peat moss

Electrocuterie Board
Various locally sourced meats, cheese, breads, served on a platter of grounded live wires (*Spicy)

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Renovation Surprise
Our team will tear down your bathroom(s) and then never come back

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Split PPE Soup
hearty broth with chunks of shattered hard hats, cracked eyewear, and shredded reflective vests

Detective Thompson

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
PTOrzo
Don't bother asking for it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sea-ment Delight
The day's freshest catch*, entombed in cement shoes and thrown off the pier. Rebar extra.
*Market price

frump truck

hello... again!

Ramps

Manifisto

Spicy Hoots n' Hollers
the crew will come out from the kitchen and subject to you plenty of extremely ribald observations and suggestions

ty nesamdoom!

deep dish peat moss

:hmmyes:

frump truck

hello... again!

Dry Walleye

The kitchen will wheel out a giant slab of fish jerky and a utility knife so you can cut out the quantity that you desire

Manifisto

conduit

what it sounds like, a whole bunch of conduit

ty nesamdoom!

Jaguars!

Entrée: Site Meeting

A special fusion cuisine where every ingredient in the kitchen is hashed out into a set of health and safety requirements. It is mandatory for this to be ordered before anything else is ordered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.