Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

i hate you tetramin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

dont ask me to queue until you pull your head out of your rear end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lol. I got stuck with charizard man. Out of my hands.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

'great class:4'

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Great class 2. Ever since I saw that p2w video I think everyone who kills me spent $200 to beat me

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Got a pentakill with cinderace ftw

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
got bored of this pretty quick. mobafail

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The pay to win hype killed my interest.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

:wth:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

*hides Trainer lvl 20 Badge* this.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
this is my go-to game for when i just want a quick session. hopefully i never give the rat bastards a cent

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

The game has enough balance problems that this wasn't that noticeable, but I got sick of bots so I quit.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

The game has enough balance problems that this wasn't that noticeable, but I got sick of bots so I quit.

dafuq? there's bots?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

dafuq? there's bots?
Constantly. They're made by the devs to keep queue times down, supposedly. Check the license pics of the teams you fight. If you find ones that all have the same zoomed-in pics, that's a bot team. I've even had games where the other four players on my team are bots too. They also pick their Pokemon weird, don't speak on the selection screen, and have terrible AI. I decided to quit after the latest patch when I realized that rather than remove the bots, the devs just improved their AI. That's too much work to put into exactly the wrong decision.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Constantly. They're made by the devs to keep queue times down, supposedly. Check the license pics of the teams you fight. If you find ones that all have the same zoomed-in pics, that's a bot team. I've even had games where the other four players on my team are bots too. They also pick their Pokemon weird, don't speak on the selection screen, and have terrible AI. I decided to quit after the latest patch when I realized that rather than remove the bots, the devs just improved their AI. That's too much work to put into exactly the wrong decision.

the menus take too long to navigate to do that so i'll assume every time i lose it's due to bots.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the menus take too long to navigate to do that so i'll assume every time i lose it's due to bots.
It's basically impossible to lose against them. I once went AFK for 10 minutes and my bots beat theirs 4v5.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

I think you only get a bot match if you’re on a losing streak, lol. You cant even win 1/4 of your matches against eight year olds? who can barely reach the buttons with their shrimpy little thumbs? you loving scrub?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

I think you only get a bot match if you’re on a losing streak, lol. You cant even win 1/4 of your matches against eight year olds? who can barely reach the buttons with their shrimpy little thumbs? you loving scrub?

lmao yeah i've never seen botlike behavior or names before. get good

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
FAU = the charmander that just slowly walks into the enemy. and just gives off an aura of being completely lost & in way over his head

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the pay to win stuff is supremely wack, but the game shits out enough tickets for you to easily level the important items up to 20

like i'll probably never be able to max them out but it's still something

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

FAU = the charmander that just slowly walks into the enemy. and just gives off an aura of being completely lost & in way over his head
Getting confused because everyone else can take down these Audinos but when I try I just end up back in spawn. Think the game may be bugged??

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Teammate named da_killa11 is a loving bot. Guy on the other team called killer13 has p2w items.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tetramin posted:

Teammate named da_killa11 is a loving bot. Guy on the other team called killer13 has p2w items.

absolutely

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this game has been fun to play still since matches are so quick. hype for Blastoise.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

they actually fixed the pay to win aspect.

once youre level 14 you get 3 free 30 level upgraded items. :cheers:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*sighs and hammers the poo poo out of my concrete floor again*

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

*sighs and hammers the poo poo out of my concrete floor again*

lol uhhh does that mean u wanna play tonight or?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’ll let you know in a few hours but prolly not. I got too much Diablo addiction atm.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/1547938023131586560?s=21&t=CeARZ9F5WG4sNw9rlbywRg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SEASON NINE HYPE!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

Anyone got the clip of me throwing my controller at the wall so someone can tell me if their having a similar Input Bug.

Lol