Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i'm gonna take my shoes off, i'm gonna put my feet up, and then i'm gonna push yaaround. i'm going to take my shoes off and throw them at you. i'm going to take your shoes off and put them on myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
mama said bust ya up op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
haha wouldn't it be just nasty if you beat me up with your feet? all unwashed and sweaty? sticking your toes in my mouth? haha the egg on my face!!! and feet

FutonForensic

Putty posted:

haha wouldn't it be just nasty if you beat me up with your feet? all unwashed and sweaty? sticking your toes in my mouth? haha the egg on my face!!! and feet

FutonForensic

look man this is how it's going to go down. you're going to put down whatever you're holding, you're going to come with me out side, and i'm gonna slap you around a bit.

frump truck

hello... again!

i'm gonna throw you at my shoes

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i'm gonna be heating ya up this afternoon. no doubt about it

FutonForensic

you're gonna get mud on ya. i'm going to do whatever it takes to make that happen

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
you're gonna be talking to the pavement once you're lying up right upon it and that's the long and short of where I'm coming from

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

Bustin' makes me feel empty inside.

frump truck

hello... again!

i'm gonna take off my shoes and throw them at your shoes. i'm gonna take off your shoes and throw them at my shoes

Escape From Noise

Just bust...a move!:slick:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm gonna bust

Vei
bustin makes me feel good
bustin
bustin
bustin
bustin
bustin
bustin

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

frump truck posted:

i'm gonna take off my shoes and throw them at your shoes. i'm gonna take off your shoes and throw them at my shoes

i'm gonna take your shoes and throw them onto the top of the house. your gonna have to ask your dad if you can use the ladder from the garage

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
i'm gonna bust in your shoes

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

i'm gonna take your shoes and throw them onto the top of the house. your gonna have to ask your dad if you can use the ladder from the garage

drat and the ladder will suck more to climb without shoes. check & mate

----------------

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
youre BUSTED MISTER

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

as soon as you press go, as soon as you press start, your avatar will be dissolved. i'm a dissolver and that's what you need to remember. i mean who works at gamestop, me or you?