Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I really hate having my nipples touched and my body seems aware of it as I have grown rings of protective hair around my nipples on an otherwise fairly hairless chest. Nobody touches my nipples, NOBODY.

I like other people's nips though and I support them being on TV more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regretful Humming
Apr 27, 2015
Murder She Wrote...WITH NIPS

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I really hate having my nipples touched and my body seems aware of it as I have grown rings of protective hair around my nipples on an otherwise fairly hairless chest. Nobody touches my nipples, NOBODY.

I like other people's nips though and I support them being on TV more

Get some alligator clips. Once you get used to hard touch soft touching actually feels- ok I feel weird all of a sudden telling a stranger how to get more enjoyment from their nips, figure it out yourself man

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Regretful Humming posted:

Murder She Wrote...WITH NIPS

Yeah, yeah this is good. What technicolor was to black and white productions, nippleization will be to unnippleized late century format television. We will contract a raytrace database of prominent turn of the century tv actors and apply computerized nippulature to programming so that future generations can watch these programs in the light they were intended to be seen. Keep the ideas flowing people, we can do this. This is freedom. :hmmyes:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Nips on TV will only be permitted on Wednesdays between 9:11 pm and 4:20 am. :colbert:

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

But what of the third nipple, or "thripple"

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Only in Total Recall.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

Nips on TV will only be permitted on Wednesdays between 9:11 pm and 4:20 am. :colbert:

Is it 6:90 or 7:30.. :ninja: ITS NIPPLE O’CLOCK!!! :mamacita:

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

goatface posted:

Only in Total Recall.

Hey, Christopher Lee also had one in The Man with the Golden Gun.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Was watching Bar Rescue earlier and they had to blur a woman's nipple because she was wearing a loose dress with no bra. This was around 11 am so progress is being made wrt showing nips.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

nipples should be heard and not seen

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

nipples should be heard and not seen

What sound does a nipple make? :thunkher:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Once boomers kick off we can get casual nudity on TV.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Like a hard, wet nipple being dragged across a frosty, snow covered window at the North Pole, waking santa from his slumber..

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
I gotta say, I was really let down when I opened up Amazon Video's X-Ray mode. They missed a real opportuntitny.