Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

They suck you in at the crusader recruitment booth with woodcuts of gallant knights on horseback in gleaming armour, waving swords around. What they don't tell you is what you'll actually be doing, which is shovelling horse poo poo for your 4 year tour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Finger Prince posted:

They suck you in at the crusader recruitment booth with woodcuts of gallant knights on horseback in gleaming armour, waving swords around. What they don't tell you is what you'll actually be doing, which is shovelling horse poo poo for your 4 year tour.

lol filthy commoner, clean my blade

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
Excuse me sir, but these latrines are orc only and you are clearly a half-orc, your facilities are in the next tent over. I know it seems discriminatory but we had an incident last year and we try our best to accommodate everyone's needs.

Rocket Baby Dolls fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Aug 3, 2021

alnilam

The whole thing ends up being a plague superspreader event

ty manifisto

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
hr and recruiting are having us move away from language and titles that have negative connotations. instead of "job", say "career". instead of "pay", say "compensation". instead of "manager", say "overseer"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hi, uh, yeah, I'm trying to re-enter the workforce after having my kids and---wet nurse? For the castle? Oh, I don't know about childcare, I'm not very--oh to the prince, you say? How old is the little wain, then?

Twenty six? Months it is, then? Years. Goodness. Well, then, what's the pay? Fifty good guineas, is it? Suppose that's better than I'd make on OnlyCommoners, then. Och, a living wage, that is.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

Hi, uh, yeah, I'm trying to re-enter the workforce after having my kids and---wet nurse? For the castle? Oh, I don't know about childcare, I'm not very--oh to the prince, you say? How old is the little wain, then?

Twenty six? Months it is, then? Years. Goodness. Well, then, what's the pay? Fifty good guineas, is it? Suppose that's better than I'd make on OnlyCommoners, then. Och, a living wage, that is.

lol

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
Excuse me sir, but I've had numerous complaints about your activities on site and the level of commitment to your role in this fayre. Some people feel like you're taking this too far, they have asked you to stop numerous times and they say that you have just laughed in their face and ignored their pleas. I understand that you take your role as a Viking seriously, but there are some aspects of their life that people disapprove of and are offensive to a lot of people who attend this fayre. Please can you stop bathing and grooming yourself regularly as it is making the other festival-goers feel self-conscious!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

*walks up to a Legend of Zelda cosplayer*
Sooo, are you on LinkedIn?