Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

There’s not an active sandwich thread so I’m bringing it back.

Today’s lunch:

Arugula, salami, coppa, pickles, hot pepper, fresh mozz, pesto mayo, balsamic and grainy mustard on homemade sourdough Pullman loaf.

Dacap fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Aug 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

It's tomato season, folks.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

These are toasted sesame bagels with salt beef that I made and then fried. It is sat atop a slice of emmental fried crispy, with rocket and English mustard.

This is quarter of a skillet rosemary focaccia I made, sliced into a pocket, brushed with garlic butter, and filled with ragu bolognese that I also made, with parmigiano reggiano.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

These are toasted sesame bagels with salt beef that I made and then fried. It is sat atop a slice of emmental fried crispy, with rocket and English mustard.

This is quarter of a skillet rosemary focaccia I made, sliced into a pocket, brushed with garlic butter, and filled with ragu bolognese that I also made, with parmigiano reggiano.

Both of those look amazing

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Made focaccia so had to sandwich

Turkey, salami, Edam, spinach, pickles, grainy mustard and Calabrian chili