Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
If you're a loving idiot, then you've never heard of the famous classic TV show 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd, where some dipshit got turned into a dog and has to do a hundred good deeds to turn back into a human.

The issue is he only did like forty good deeds before the show was canceled, so Eddie McDowd is still stuck as a dog. I assume Eddie McDowd is still alive and isn't dead, I mean it's possible he ages in dog years or got hit by a truck or something, but I don't think the guy who cursed Eddie McDowd was that hosed up, so I assume Eddie McDowd is in his late thirties despite being a dog for the last twenty years. Also his owner probably ditched him to go get laid or something, so Eddie McDowd needs the guidance of us goons to get him to turn back into a human! I think we're due for a successful goon project, and one of the few things goons can agree on is dogs and cats own, so let's work together to make Eddie McDowd a human, or keep him as a dog maybe as the last twenty years are probably better as a dog than as a human. I dunno, let's have him do the good deeds first and then let him decide if he wants to stay a dog!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

60. Eddie McDowd bites a mailman in the balls. It turns out this mailman was the final descendent of Adolf Hitler, and this mailman's child would have continued his father's work, so Eddie McDowd saved millions of lives by chomping on those testicles.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
64. Eddie McDowd uses his keen sense of smell to bring justice to whoever murdered Jonbenet Ramsey. ( Hollery Cluntin)

Mega64
May 23, 2008

59. Eddie McDowd learns how to bark in morse code and is able to convince an unknown artist to draw a comic that would introduce the character Bowsette.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

87. Eddie McDowd becomes the first animal CEO of McDonald's whereupon he begins opening select 'Eddies' franchise locations that only serve McRibs to dogs

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

69. Eddie dicks down another dog that used to be a human that was transformed by a prudish mormon warlock, granting them a long-sought gargantuan orgasm

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
47. Eddie must least to play Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, even though he is now a dog.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
69. Eddie McDowd skinny dips (takes his collar off) in the reflecting pool, crossing another item off his bucket list.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Unfortunately if part of the curse was that he ages like a dog too then he’ll be long dead by now because that show aired over 20 years ago

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Chrs posted:

Unfortunately if part of the curse was that he ages like a dog too then he’ll be long dead by now because that show aired over 20 years ago

luckily deed #42 was to cure aging in dogs

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

31. destroys covid before it becomes a thing

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

78. Eddie gives asylum to Julian Assange in Dogtopia.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

#44 - Eddie runs into Donald Trump's groin at full speed, mashing his regular penis into a small mushroom shape that we can laugh at later on when Stormy Daniels sees it and tells everyone

Mega64
May 23, 2008

2. Eddie McDowd sees a man crucified, and uses his dog powers to free the poor man.

Turns out it was an evil man, and Eddie McDowd now has to do three more good deeds to make up for it.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

#73 Eddie Mcdowd licks peanut butter off a very lonely man's penis.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

#55. Eddie secures voting rights for canines.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

49. Eddie McDowd has a heartfelt talk with Fox and convinces them to bring back Family Guy.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
#100 Eddie saves Augustus Gloop by drinking the entire chocolate river, selflessly sacrificing himself in the ultimate good deed and ensuring that he finally returns to being human in heaven

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
45. Eddie poops on Rand Paul’s lawn and Rand Paul steps in it on the way to the Senate and hits his head and dies. Eddie poops again on the corpse and then does that thing dogs do when they kick dirt on the poop.

KonMari DeathMetal
Dec 20, 2009
Eddie dog murders the wizard that transformed him into a dog, saving many others from being turned into animals for a pervert's amusement.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
72. Eddie’s “lipstick” is out like all the time and it’s embarrassing for everyone else but he doesn’t care because he’s a dog.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
#100 Eddie does 911

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Eddie is given the chance to become human again but chooses to stay a dog so he can continue to lick he own balls.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

70. Eddie is a good boy. Who's a good boy? Eddie!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i thought it'd be like quantum leap where he never got to turn back and just kept doing good deed for the rest of time

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
#97. Eddie must convince a billionaire to change the name of a major sports team to something that isn't a kick in the face to members of an entire ethnic group.

(seriously, at the risk of seeming a fool, did something this bad actually exist? I mean, this is warmed-over "My Mother the Car" crapola)

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

89. Eddie passes the green new deal by coming into lawmakers bedrooms at night and threatening them or pretending to be an angel visiting them in a dream

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Eddie becomes the first canine President of the United States, ushering in an era of unprecedented peace and prosperity. Sadly, because he is a dog, Eddie dies one year into his second term and the U.S. falls back upon its old ways and takes the rest of the world with it.

Earth, lifeless and cold, hazed over by nuclear winter, orbits a distant sun.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
4: Eat an rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Eddie travels back in time, and is a model for Hitler's painting.

He viscously mauls Adolph who later dies in a hospital that still believes in the 4 humors