Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Remember Leon Lett? Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Remember Michael Irvin stabbing a teammate in the leg with scissors, ruining that guy’s career, and getting away with it?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Remember Leon Lett? Lol

LOL

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Remember Michael Irvin stabbing a teammate in the leg with scissors, ruining that guy’s career, and getting away with it?

there was a reason they threw batteries at him

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
More like the Dull rear end cowboys

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

Also you cant say retard

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

runnypoops posted:

Also you cant say retard

:chloe:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

runnypoops posted:

Also you cant say retard

dont make me throw a battery at you

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

Im sorry i got confused and thought Chinatown wasthe OP

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Dull rear end Cum Boys

Poopin' at work

Poopin' on the field, giving 110%, just having' fun out there

Poopin' in the locker room

Goin' home, and coming back tomorrow to do it all over again

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Dull rear end Cum Boys

Poopin' at work

Poopin' on the field, giving 110%, just having' fun out there

Poopin' in the locker room

Goin' home, and coming back tomorrow to do it all over again

Rod, geez goon, you need a non-stool related hobby.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Remember Leon Lett? Lol

I sure do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6ZszGEpwcg

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I wish I had saved the old post in TFF where someone typed out a long diatribe and ended it with "You. Are. The. Cowgirls."

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

runnypoops posted:

Also you cant say retard

runnypoops posted:

Im sorry i got confused and thought Chinatown wasthe OP

shut up retard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Literally A Person posted:

Rod, geez goon, you need a non-stool related hobby.

Hey now, don’t forget the cum!

Dull rear end Cumboys
Just throwin’ ropes out on the field
Like Brett Favre, they’re just having fun out there
Twirling their dicks at the ladies in the PR dept

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Hey now, don’t forget the cum!

Dull rear end Cumboys
Just throwin’ ropes out on the field
Like Brett Favre, they’re just having fun out there
Twirling their dicks at the ladies in the PR dept

They should just go ahead and do this at every game because it would be more entertaining than watching them trying to play the game properly and failing.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

they tackle and rush like they do

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cowboys will be cowboys

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Cowboys will be cum dumpsters.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
As soon as Dak got injured, Zeke got exposed as a mediocre-rear end RB.

I’m glad Dak got paid and hope he wins a ring with a good team in a few years.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Mega64 posted:

As soon as Dak got injured, Zeke got exposed as a mediocre-rear end RB.

I’m glad Dak got paid and hope he wins a ring with a good team in a few years.

Same.

I still like Zeke but only because he looks like an Ewok, he is kind of a terrible person though from all the off the field stuff.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
But seriously, gently caress the Cowboys

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

fartknocker posted:

But seriously, gently caress the Cowboys

I’m trying my best, but at my age it’s going to take a few weeks to get through a 53-man roster, even if I double-up.

Also, I poop during business hours and dental appointments. A lot.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
phallus cowboys

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

kntfkr posted:

phallus cowboys

Fill-Us Cumboys

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Y'all are just haters, and I don't even know why. The City of Dallas is the shining crown of the New West. It's an incubator for thriving businesses seeking freedom from crushing regulatory burdens, and has become a diverse cultural nexus. Dallas also has fine, mild weather year-round and a first-rate highway system. It really is the greatest city in the greatest State. The fine people of Dallas are devout and industrious. When it comes to the team, the Cowboys are led by an owner with a deep commitment to winning who is also well-known for his philanthropy, decency, and humility. As for the athletes, not only are they endowed with great talent, they also exemplify the highest moral character and civic duty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWyOEP-hG5Y

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Sherman burned the wrong city imo

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Number_6 posted:

Y'all are just haters, and I don't even know why. The City of Dallas is the shining crown of the New West. It's an incubator for thriving businesses seeking freedom from crushing regulatory burdens, and has become a diverse cultural nexus. Dallas also has fine, mild weather year-round and a first-rate highway system. It really is the greatest city in the greatest State. The fine people of Dallas are devout and industrious. When it comes to the team, the Cowboys are led by an owner with a deep commitment to winning who is also well-known for his philanthropy, decency, and humility. As for the athletes, not only are they endowed with great talent, they also exemplify the highest moral character and civic duty.

I'd like to poo poo into Jerry Jones's rear end in a top hat.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Number_6 posted:

Jerry Jones uses child sex slaves to pull his chariot around the burning carcass of what's left of the city of Dallas

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

Milo and POTUS posted:

Sherman burned the wrong city imo

I think the correct way to look at is - Sherman didn't burn enough cities.

And as always, gently caress the cowboys.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Oh gently caress, Hard Knocks is the fuckin’ Dallas Cowboys again?!

That sucks.

I hope Mike McCarthy goes to OP to get his teeth cleaned and ends up with a bunch of poopy fingers in his mouth.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Oh lord OP is the dentist guy?

I hereby in front of goons renounce my Dallas Cowboys fandom.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Derpies posted:

Oh lord OP is the dentist guy?

I hereby in front of goons renounce my Dallas Cowboys fandom.

Dental hygienist. :eng101:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Dental hygienist. :eng101:

No those people actually do work unlike the lazy dentist who just takes bribes from pharma reps all day

the chief v2
Apr 15, 2010
I can’t watch football anymore. Used to plan my whole day around catching a game and can’t watch more than 5 minutes now, but there’s like 4 commercial breaks in that 4 minutes. Find it extremely boring.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Mahomes is life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

the chief v2 posted:

I can’t watch football anymore. Used to plan my whole day around catching a game and can’t watch more than 5 minutes now, but there’s like 4 commercial breaks in that 4 minutes. Find it extremely boring.

keep us updated