Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

please stop, i don't look like poo poo, me - jeff bezos!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
if I pay you $1,000,000 will you say I am handsome

Escape From Noise

Code Jockey posted:

if I pay you $1,000,000 will you say I am handsome

Sure. But it'll be followed by "...NOT!"

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
very cursed question i’m about to ask here but what do you think his o-face looks like

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Escape From Noise

Percy Teatwillow posted:

very cursed question i’m about to ask here but what do you think his o-face looks like

Exactly the same as his regular face, but his eyes bug out a little more as he drones in a monotone "I'm cumming. I'm cumming." over and over.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

He doesn't have one because he's never hosed and he believes that a genital touch is a sin against the pure heart of Jesus Christ

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

He doesn't have one because he's never hosed and he believes that a genital touch is a sin against the pure heart of Jesus Christ

It isn't???

bad guy

Heather Papps posted:

please stop, i don't look like poo poo, me - jeff bezos!

jeff bezos is always saying this

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jeff Bezos is crying on the toilet because he can't come up with a new idea for another listening device for your house and his wife left him because of it

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Jeff Bezos is crying on the toilet because he can't come up with a new idea for another listening device for your house and his wife left him because of it

But the toilet is gold and the bidet shoots out warm virgin's blood.

frump truck

hello... again!

Jeff Ballzass

Escape From Noise

Jeff Bezos listens to elevator music for fun and relaxation.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jeff Brazos is sobbing uncontrollably in his space vibrator because his mommy won't let him tell people he went to space, just to the upper atmosphere

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
im gonna take his lunch money (which will cover my living expenses for years)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heather Papps

hello friend

Nosfereefer posted:

im gonna take his lunch money (which will cover my living expenses for years)

shaking jeff bezos upside down for hours on end as the pile of treasure below him grows ever larger

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Heather Papps posted:

shaking jeff bezos upside down for hours on end as the pile of treasure below him grows ever larger

Percy Teatwillow

Heather Papps posted:

lol

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

apparently some french fashion guy is wealthier than bazbos and didn't even have to shoot himself into not-space to show the world how much money he has

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

maybe he should ask that french guy for some fashion tips so he doesn't look like such utter poo poo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jed Bezos is crying at the lunch table in his designated lunch wing of his private Tuesday compound because his ex wife Mackenzie said he's not very good at writing his alphabet and also he's not a very good boy at all.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

if jeff bezos could grow a beard instead of having a weird little hairless goblin head, he might look like Jafar from the disney movie aladdin, who looks rad and awesome. too bad jess bezos cant grow an evil villain beard and instead looks like loving poo poo

Heather Papps

hello friend

*jamming jeffy bezos in his locker at lunch time*
"what are you going to do about it jeffrey bozo, grow up to subjugate a truly insane number of employees and escape to mars? psh good luck, idiot"

Percy Teatwillow

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

if jeff bezos could grow a beard instead of having a weird little hairless goblin head, he might look like Jafar from the disney movie aladdin, who looks rad and awesome. too bad jess bezos cant grow an evil villain beard and instead looks like loving poo poo

fr at least get one of those lovely razor thin goatees or something, he just looks like a goober

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

frump truck

hello... again!

lol after posting in this thread a bunch i found out amazon is coming to our office tomorrow to maybe give us money o____O
i hope they don't though, i don't want us to accept lovely amazon bezos bucks

Heather Papps

hello friend

licking the bezos bucks: "blech"

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

"what are you going to do about it jeffrey bozo, grow up to subjugate a truly insane number of employees and escape to mars? psh good luck, idiot"

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

maybe he should ask that french guy for some fashion tips so he doesn't look like such utter poo poo

Honhonhon! Bonjour! Je m'appelle Geoffroy Bezos!

Nosfereefer

more like jizz buttzos

Nosfereefer

jerk fuckso

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm starting 2 feel kind of bad 4 Jeff :ohdear:

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

I'm starting 2 feel kind of bad 4 Jeff :ohdear:

Won't somebody PLEASE think of the billionaires?

Escape From Noise

Cleft Bedsores

Nosfereefer

bezos poops his own pants
e:

Nosfereefer fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Aug 10, 2021

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Jeff bonobo

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Our good buddy nut gave the bezoid some much needed fresh tips:

Ventral EggSac

Jeff Bezos keeps a painting of himself in the attic of his 4th house but the Jeff in the painting keeps looking better and better and it's driving him crazy

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Heather Papps posted:

Escape From Noise

Beff Jezzos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted: