Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eShep
Dec 3, 2003

Yes, this is my foot. You are looking at my foot.
After ~4 years, Adam Ant has emerged from hiding and resurrected the Angel Island UO shard, launching on August 14!

https://game-master.net/

We sure have had some fun and zany times on past iterations of this server, whether it be as a roving band of poison stealth archers, or aggressively dominating the IDOC scene, or generally looting/stealing/griefing the general public.

What makes Angel Island different, you might ask?
- Felucca-only public 15 era, with none of that carebear BS, neon colours, or whatever else
- Instead of statloss or whatever, murderers who get killed can attempt to escape the Angel Island prison
- A balanced player-driven economy - NPC vendors don't buy from players, which keeps inflation low
- A player town system, so we can build our own Goontown at a location of our choosing. One time we did it in snake valley. Another time it was south of Compassion.

And a bunch of other cool stuff too. I'll be kicking around, making trouble with my various uosteam automation scripts. Maybe you'd like to join us?

Pop into the UO goon discord: https://discord.gg/uaC2wDw

eShep fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Aug 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unbeatable
Mar 13, 2006
I'm number one
I remember working on building a wall for what seemed like the entire time I played on that shard... Good times.

Happysafer
Feb 12, 2007

"You idiots!"
I will definitely join in!

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
Just made a character a few minutes ago. Haven't played UO in a while, but it'll be fun to get a scummy dexxer going again. Seems like they have some cool mechanics going on.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

hell, i'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Feel free to use the goon UO discord. We've got a channel set up for Angel Island there (also Outlands and Legends of Ultima).

Usera need to auth with the GDN (Goon Discord Network) bot to join, so everyone in there are certified goons