Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac

i left my coffee mug on the table and my cats drank some and now they want to be little business men, one of them signed up for an MBA program, I don't know how I'm ever going to pay for that 'itll pay for it self ' he says. they are both full of hubris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
that mba is NOT gonna pay for itself, this is exactly how you get frat cats

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Tell them they'll need to get jobs to help support you if that's the kind of lifestyle they're demanding!

Flavius Aetass
how old are they, 5 or so? it's likely a phase imo

Stoner Sloth

catpitalists

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
45% of university of Phoenix degrees are given to house cats

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i'm $30,000 in debt for whisker's student loans but it's worth it because he is so drat proud of himself

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
I bet there’s like grants and scholarships for cats, OP. might help out a bit financially.

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

dogs getting into harvard because of arfirmative action is the next big issue the dog/cat struggle

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

a cat with a tie and briefcase would be pretty cute though

Percy Teatwillow

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

a cat with a tie and briefcase would be pretty cute though

u right, u right

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

catpitalists

AKA nekonomics

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Percy Teatwillow posted:

u right, u right

Bowler upon his head and brolly in hand, a busy cat banker heads into the City. Rumor has it he and his associates at J.P. Meowgan are planning a hostile takeover of longtime City rival Barklays

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Bowler upon his head and brolly in hand, a busy cat banker heads into the City. Rumor has it he and his associates at J.P. Meowgan are planning a hostile takeover of longtime City rival Barklays

Those fat cats on Wall Street are at it again!

Escape From Noise

Oooooh yeh! Cuppa coffee for the big cat!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Percy Teatwillow posted:

u right, u right

briefcase is actually a litter box but also holds important paperwork

FutonForensic

Percy Teatwillow posted:

u right, u right

m'business

Ventral EggSac

Percy Teatwillow posted:

u right, u right

My cat printed out this image and it's now a fixture of his desk ( formerly my squatty potty)

Manifisto

my cat has figured out how to use the computer to order business cards. they arrived today. there's nothing on them (cats still can't read or write) but they have a goddamn watermark. you're making me look bad, fluffy.

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

my cat has figured out how to use the computer to order business cards. they arrived today. there's nothing on them (cats still can't read or write) but they have a goddamn watermark. you're making me look bad, fluffy.

being shamed by my cat's far superior resume

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
realizing that skittles my shorthair tabby has an extensive linkedin page based almost entirely on his picture portfolio but also strengthened by his multiple liberal arts degrees

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

realizing that skittles my shorthair tabby has an extensive linkedin page based almost entirely on his picture portfolio but also strengthened by his multiple liberal arts degrees

didn't realize harvard had a degree for watching songbirds behind a window and chattering your teeth, guess you learn something every day

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

didn't realize harvard had a degree for watching songbirds behind a window and chattering your teeth, guess you learn something every day

$80,000 well spent

Ventral EggSac

Manifisto posted:

Yeah my cat did his undergrad in grabbing something against your belly and kicking it with you back legs while staring wild-eyed, getting too worked up and pausing for a second then running away like it's the end of the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow

consider yourselves lucky. my poor girl, Cat Zeta-Jones, had a promising future ahead of her before…. well, you know. sometimes catnip addiction can be managed, but other times…….. I just want her to know that I loved her.

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted: