Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

folks, the producers are saying the answer is the 'burj khalifa' but i'm saying, im looking to myself saying, what about the empire state? thats a pretty big building! i said to them what about the empire state. isn't it possible, maybe, that building is bigger? and they say donald, we've measured the buildings. but i'm saying, its pretty big! am i right folks? its a a pretty big building, i'd say maybe the biggest, maybe even THE biggest, i don't know, we just don't know folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

the answer in this case is an army general, general sherman. pretty famous, actually very famous. he was named after a tank, true story. a lot of people think it's the opposite way around, but no, the history in the books, folks, the history is tremendous but it's also all wrong. still the best history this nation has ever seen. I like to think though that if sherman had been around now, he would be part of the best branch of the armed services, and I don't mind telling you I was directly responsible for this, along with many other great men, and a few women I assume, who gave or are giving their lives for this country: the space force. general sherman, space force. it's true folks, believe it.

ty nesamdoom!

bad guy

i'm sorry jeff but you forgot to answer in the form of saying something nice about me. that was very very nasty of you. you get no points.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

What is Abraham Frampton, Don!

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
You wanna know why I got this job instead of ‘Little’ Ken? I’ll tell ya, cause I get asked, I get asked this every day folks. I do, people want to know. I got this job, and let me just say this is a wonderful show. I used to not like it so much, but the ratings are going up! They’re going up. We love Jeopardy, don’t we people? Some people, many fine men, would say it has potential to be the best show on television. We’ll see. But let me tell you… I got this job because I’m smart! *canned applause* Thank you. Thank you. And you know what I’m not? I’ll tell ya, unlike ‘Little’ Ken Jennings I’m not a loser! He lost! He lost on television in front of all you beautiful people. We all saw it, we were all there. That’s okay though folks, because together, we’re going to Make Jeopardy Great Again!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"sir this is a United States federal court room and you are currently on trial. treating this like it's some kind of game show does not change the fact that you have been sworn in and are legally under oath."

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

uhhhh i’ll take freaking cheetos for $200

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oY2Zw85kPc

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
ronald blump: you are the weakest link *farts*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!