Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khad

third time's the HRAAAAAAAAAAAAALF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DZ8JHciXVo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
yes

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I've always wondered about the origin of the dick butt OP. srsly not tryna own u. why does dickbutt exist

:allears:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Areola Grande posted:

I've always wondered about the origin of the dick butt OP. srsly not tryna own u. why does dickbutt exist

:allears:

it’s from this kc green comic

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
The letters of last resort are four identically-worded handwritten letters from the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom to the commanding officers of the four British ballistic missile submarines. They contain orders on what action to take in the event that an enemy nuclear strike has destroyed the British government, and has killed or otherwise incapacitated both the prime minister and their designated "second person", typically a high-ranking member of the Cabinet, such as the Deputy Prime Minister or the First Secretary of State, to whom the prime minister has designated the responsibility of choosing how to act, in the event that they die in office. In the event that the orders are carried out, the action taken could be the last official act of the Government of the United Kingdom.[2]

If the letters are not used during the term of the prime minister who wrote them, they are destroyed unopened after that person leaves office, so that their content remains unknown to anyone except the issuer.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

watho posted:

it’s from this kc green comic

Tha Lorx

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i own an officially licensed dickbutt glass that i hide from my son

Prof. Crocodile

Bo-Pepper posted:

i own an officially licensed dickbutt glass that i hide from my son

do you break into a sweat whenever you use it, like in the last page of the comic?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It's wonderful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

do you break into a sweat whenever you use it, like in the last page of the comic?

i keep coins in it but tremble slightly every time i clink a few inside