Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Mine costs a bit more because there's a huge video backlog of old stuff from the old internet. I only have ads on there because when it got a lot a lot of traffic in the early 2000s it cost real dollars to host. I could probably kill the ads now.

Escape From Noise posted:

Didn't the supreme court rule that ads are people?

Rarity posted:

I've been mother to a beautiful baby ad for coming up to 2 years now

Finger Prince posted:

Pro-life demonstrators protesting outside Ad-block HQ.

Escape From Noise posted:

Life begins at pop-up!

Mormon Nailer posted:

Them we should teach people to abstain from pop-ups until they are hired by a mega corporation, as taught in the Bible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Call me a bigot but I would never let my daughter marry a advert.

Ass-penny

Advert is a pejorative term for advertisements.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

rear end-penny posted:

Advert is a pejorative term for advertisements.

yeah, and don't even mention "ad".

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
ads are just coupons that get in your face and i will never respect them

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

in the blasted future of hellscapes you'll get coupons that give you ten minutes without advertisements (max once per day)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

Escape From Noise

Sorry I forgot this!

Escape From Noise

More like assvertisements

Finger Prince

In a bizarre, but not unexpected turn of events, despite being granted full "personhood" under the law, with all the associated rights and freedoms, Advertisements are nonetheless considered corporate entities, and not required to pay tax if legally resident in any number of corporate tax friendly havens.

nut

wait 20 seconds before this compilation of cool pen spinning tricks? it’d be my pleasure

nut

raid shadow legends is real and not an app game and every time you enter a referral code for a free week and premium hero, you are freeing another demon from hades. their numbers are growing and the soft mantle of our fake planet cannot hold them forever. teleria is earth. you are not playing a role and continuing to think so will only accelerate our path to learning the true meaning of hack and slash.

Ventral EggSac

Lvl 1 crooks grow up so fast

Heather Papps

hello friend

hey, hey pal, didja know if you paid for nord vpn you'd never have to see an add again, except for nor vpn. it's worth it, trust me.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

hey, hey pal, didja know if you paid for nord vpn you'd never have to see an add again, except for nor vpn. it's worth it, trust me.

Thou shalt have no other VPNs before me.