Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

I had to search this thread out after noticing the name changes on the forum list page. I know I am super late to this party but in my defense I have been on a semi posting hiatus while still slowly healing up but this Luvcow post puts my feelings into the exact words I was thinking:

Luvcow posted:

:love:

you and duckie were amazing mods and your leaving is the end of an era but manifisto is an amazing choice for new mod and i could not be happier for this little subforum. thank you for all you did here friend.

Also it's been four years? Holy heck! I know byob has been my main posting home for a long time now and years before that but this puts some perspective on it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

o7

alnilam

:love:

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

I clicked "report" for the first time ever the other day and I feel guilty about it.

Sorry.

It did make me feel better. If that helps.

I'm trying to improve, okay?