Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
brb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Wait! Save it for when you're at work!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
don't forget to pull your pants down first

edit: underwear too

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

lol if you don't shitpost while making GBS threads

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Where

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
you gotta finish that level in mafia 3 first, bro.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
beat you to it, buddy

emptied out the whole colon

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
don't give in to the temptation, OP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tell me more

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

well did everything come out okay op

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

neato burrito posted:

lol if you don't shitpost while making GBS threads

Doing it right now, buddy

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Where to?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

DON'T DO IT

TELL HIM LESS LESS

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
These eggs are the BOMB. I made my 2nd quart last Thursday. Talk about good bed Farts ! A night of drinking beer, 2 bowls of chili and 6 eggs. These eggs make smelly loud cracking Farts. I left a good fart in my wife's car, then got out and shut the door. Looking out the kitchen window I was rolling with laughter when she encountered the foul smell. She was so pissed. I love these eggs !!!!! Great for leaving a smell in the grocery isle. Fun Fun...

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Hey guys, been a long time since I got around to postin, but I've had a TON of farts to smell and only one nose to smell em with. Everyone in the office elected me to go get them coffee today. I just got back from the Starbucks down the street with two armfuls of coffee carriers, only I made a *little* stop along the way. See I've been waiting for this chance for the longest time, and today it paid off. In an alleyway I ducked into on the way back, I put a fiber capsule into each cup. So, in about one or two hours I'll be treated to a literal buffet of farts! Right now I'm flushing my smellers out with nasal spray just so it's in tip-top form when everyone starts "making change" for my contribution.
I'll keep ya posted!

cheeswhiz
Nov 21, 2003

ketchup fucking sucks
Man, I almost poo poo my pants on the way home tonight. It was a close one.

We went out to dinner and that poo poo went right through me.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

take a poo poo, leave a poo poo

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Bula Vinaka posted:

These eggs are the BOMB. I made my 2nd quart last Thursday. Talk about good bed Farts ! A night of drinking beer, 2 bowls of chili and 6 eggs. These eggs make smelly loud cracking Farts. I left a good fart in my wife's car, then got out and shut the door. Looking out the kitchen window I was rolling with laughter when she encountered the foul smell. She was so pissed. I love these eggs !!!!! Great for leaving a smell in the grocery isle. Fun Fun...

this is the most erotic thing I have ever read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
The poo poo was this thread (it’s poo poo (a poo poo thread))