Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
my human mouth on the 2d surface plane of a hot anime man or woman. pressure applied, wondering what physics has in store as i get all hosed up in the head on endorphins from the sick pleasure obtained

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
spinning an anime character during a dance as i if i even know how, they i assume vanish and reappear as their body does not physcially work the way it should in our environment lol

slumpy

Slumpy
an atom of width is all that exists in this scenario and its seemingly more and more obtainable the more i think about it.

hmm.. :)

brb

slumpy

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

getting sliced to ribbons as the 2D plane intersects with your 3D pulp and loving every minute of it

Slumpy
trip report: banging an atom thick anime bussy does nothing to soothe the feeling of how it is to cum. ladies? dont read on. this is boys only.

i hate that we deal with this. the feeling of cumming.... we all pretend to like its hot white searing emanating pain as it exits our body. i loving hate it dude.

slumpy

nut

ignoring my ex by forever walking along a parallel plane

vanisher

the 3d child born from my 2d anime wife creates a black hole which destroys our solar system and i'm honestly loving the idea

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Me and the mangas are horseback riding together.... if you think I'm lovin it wait until you get the HORSE'S side of the story!!!!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
legally can't go back into spencer's gifts so i visit my manic pixie dream girl anime poster by standing exactly 10ft away from the window

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I remember reading somewhere that the final fantasy 7 world map was a non-euclidean toroid. That's vaguely connected to what OP said.

Android Blues

Slumpy posted:

trip report: banging an atom thick anime bussy does nothing to soothe the feeling of how it is to cum. ladies? dont read on. this is boys only.

i hate that we deal with this. the feeling of cumming.... we all pretend to like its hot white searing emanating pain as it exits our body. i loving hate it dude.

i only read the first part and thats the part im emptyquoting

Heather Papps

hello friend

this sounds good to me. what does not sound good to me is kissing an ugly anime. gross!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

take the moon

by sebmojo

Heather Papps posted:

this sounds good to me. what does not sound good to me is kissing an ugly anime. gross!

yea no ugs

ugly anime characters such as........

:confused:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

take the moon posted:

yea no ugs

ugly anime characters such as........

:confused:

i will not kiss the monster from the enigma of amigara fault

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

All animes are ugly. You're welcome

Ventral EggSac

Slumpy posted:

I use this monologue from The Phantom Tollbooth in all my auditions

Macnult

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*mouth full of markers and colored pencils* toally. groff an noh xexy ah awl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted: