Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
chuggo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:perfect:

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

this guy sucks lol. he’d show up now and then at some of the MTL afterhours

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
thinkin about that after-work nap

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

graph posted:

been doing this extensively. true alpha move

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

graph posted:

ngl i take at work naps over lunch sometimes

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

been doing this extensively. true alpha move

Arcteryx Anarchist posted:

ngl i take at work naps over lunch sometimes

:hai:

012024_6
Jan 21, 2024

Somebody fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Jan 21, 2024

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
tired. time for bed

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Subjunctive posted:

I’m just tired all the time

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
i was having a freakout about school stuff last night so i took half a day off to do stuff so no im back to more normal background stress levels

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

i went to bed at 10 last night, got up at 9, napped in my chair from 3p-4p, then again from 5:30p til 7p

currently just past 8 and i'm ready for bed again. perhaps i should see the doc about thid

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
sounds like you've already had third. time for fourth

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

resurrecting this thread specifically because im in a dilemma i know not how to face

i spent an hour cleaning my cpap because i keep forgetting to use it and then i dont want to use it because its gross. and then i was like wow, im early! maybe tonight ill get a whole nights sleep!!!

unfortunately, every time i try to sleep using the cpap i need to blow my nose, so i take my mask off and blow my nose. then i put my mask back on. then literally ten seconds later, you wont believe it, but i need to blow my nose again.

its been like this for 2 hours with no signs of stopping. i finished cleaning it and tried to slide into bed at 3, its now 5am.

help??? ive tried an antihistamine, ive tried menthol nasal thingy, ive tried my nasal spray :psyduck:

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
remove your nose, op

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
idk I assume you changed the filters? if so, the only thing I can think of would be to try a different mask / nasal pillow config

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

idk I assume you changed the filters?

i used the original filter on my cpap for like 9 months bc i didn't realize there was a filter in there

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
So the morning my body decided I have carpel tunnel syndrome again and I can't feel my hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
woke up tired