Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

how the hell you supposed to use this drat thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
it blows out a dogs rear end op

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dunno

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

You don’t

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

linked my B/R Live email twice with my Bleacher Report account and still no shows dead company

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Huntman posted:

linked my B/R Live email twice with my Bleacher Report account and still no shows dead company

I got my old PPVs but everything in 2021 has sound desync.

I don't think there's any link yet to buy the next PPV so people should stop stressing about that

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

why don’t they build the whole website out of the little hamburger nav button since that’s the only dam thing that works

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

https://bleacherreport.com/my-events is the way to go straight to your events... assuming you can ever get your account to link correctly.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Had to go to the bleacher report customer service account on Twitter, but my shows are finally there.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

@BRSupport @BRSupport my friend needs help finding out where to find out how to use this thing

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I still don’t see anything on the app

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Pretty sure you’re not supposed to see anything in the app yet, just on the website. There’s an update promised to come some time before All Out that adds the PPV functionality. I have very little faith in it going smoothly for this show.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Bump

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
here is where you buy the show although it's plastered all over the site now so it's hard to miss: https://bleacherreport.com/aew-all-out-2021-ppv

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I just told them "hail to the king, baby" and to "blow it out your rear end"

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

They told me there was a problem charging my card so my transaction wasn't complete but I couldn't change anything on the order form to fix it and a few minutes later they sent me a receipt saying my transaction was complete. This seems like a pretty bad state for things to be in before their biggest PPV ever.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

CarlCX posted:

They told me there was a problem charging my card so my transaction wasn't complete but I couldn't change anything on the order form to fix it and a few minutes later they sent me a receipt saying my transaction was complete. This seems like a pretty bad state for things to be in before their biggest PPV ever.

click settings in the account stuff on the upper right, and then click the "my events" right arrow and see if the PPV is there

maybe after whatever error it got the first time, it did some kind of auto-retry and it went through

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

So if anyone has Comcast, its the same price on their PPV as it is on BR Live, https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/sports/pay-per-view

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Any word yet in a Fire or PS4 app?

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

Maigius posted:

Any word yet in a Fire or PS4 app?

This please. I want to just use my PS5 and stop uising my outdated Roku. The Roku B/R app is crashing

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Holy poo poo

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

just save your money and imagine the ppv instead. im doing it right now. kenny omega just used the smash ball and became really big and shot a laser and now christian is down to just one stock

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Paper Lion posted:

just save your money and imagine the ppv instead. im doing it right now. kenny omega just used the smash ball and became really big and shot a laser and now christian is down to just one stock

please do not spoil spots from the pay per view.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
ticket closed, solution found.

https://www.fite.tv/watch/all-out-2021/2p9qm/