Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit
I'm going pretty good, I had sex a few weeks ago and am no longer a 29 year old virgin and I'm getting paid to do Excel data entry from home while while playing video games for like 3 of my 8 hours of work each day.

They brought back the mask mandate in my province but they don't make me wear one at the gym which is the only public indoor place I go when I leave the house generally.

Things are pretty good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Knot My President! posted:

Thanks guys :)

While I wait for the modge podge to dry, I made some flyers to put around my city-- they'll be here sometime this week

hot pepsi? what monstrosity is this

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

I also made a mug

This is cool. Needs more forklifts tho.

I stayed up way too late and now my Saturday is ruined

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
I had a wedding to film and the wedding planner gave me the wrong date, so it’s actually tomorrow and not today. So I got up at 4:30am for nothing and now I’m tired and gotta do it again tomorrow.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Nuts and Gum posted:

This is cool. Needs more forklifts tho.

I stayed up way too late and now my Saturday is ruined

vv this was a work in progress but I gave up vv

They turned out better than expected!

I forgot to include a QR tracker so I could see how many hits I get but I'll dare to dream

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
How DARE you ask me that!?

NOTHING gives you that right!

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

I forgot to include a QR tracker so I could see how many hits I get but I'll dare to dream

godspeed on your weird project goon

im not that great OP. just kind of always nauseous and always on the verge of a full-blown panic attack these days. reminds me of being on a roller coaster as a kid, the feeling you get when youre slowly climbing the rise and your body tenses and you dig your nails into the safety padding anticipating the fall.

thankful for legal weed, but increasingly convinced im giving myself lung cancer.

could use a hug, probably.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

I'm doing pretty well, thank you for asking

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit

matureaudiencesonly posted:

thankful for legal weed, but increasingly convinced im giving myself lung cancer.

You are, but you can just make it into edibles instead of smoking it, it's really easy.

naem
May 29, 2011

I had a job and lost a job and then got another, better job

job

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

naem posted:

I had a job and lost a job and then got another, better job

job

jobgrats!

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I thought i had to go to work tomorrow but I read the email close and I found I don't have to go, so now I'm drinking some rum listening to reggae.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

lol that’s awesome. I would definitely put a qr link to a page that says ‘Pepsi takes like poo poo you idiot’

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal
I have cancer but I'm not doing too badly, thanks for asking OP.

I learned today that since I've been at the company for 6 years I now get 30 days of PTO (and unlimited sick time).

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Thanks guys :)

While I wait for the modge podge to dry, I made some flyers to put around my city-- they'll be here sometime this week

This is really funny, thank you! Great work

I was in a bad slump first half of this year, but since June I've started a job that pays me fairly for the first time in ten years, now I can plan for things financially, have lots of pto and awesome benefits.

Yesterday I hit a real public mountain bike course, the hardest loop at Alum Creek, Ohio. I got the bike, moderately used in exchange for my auto repair skills, and hit the trails like it hasnt been 15 years since I've last ridden a bike off road. I had a rad ride, wiped the gently caress out and slid nearly into the lake, sweated more than I ever have in my life. I'm 32 and still feel only mildly sore, save for a pretty bruised thumb.

Y'all I'm saying is when your hangovers start to ruin entire weekends, and you're drinking gallons of beer and really not feeling poo poo but pain the next day, you gotta get out there and sweat your depression out. I wanna go back and hit the jumps harder and maybe wipe out. It felt good flying through the air with trees going past and flipping across the ground. It hurt like hell, but I was laughing my rear end off. If it weren't for the sweat streaming into my eyes along with soil from under the leaves, you might see a couple joyful tears. It feels good to feel again.

Those same joyful tears showed up a few weeks ago, at my first live show in years, Old Crow Medicine Show, and I proudly showed my vax card to get in. Best live music I may have ever seen.

I hope this lasts and I hope you people get to feel better too. Deactivate Facebook. I'm almost at 3 months I think.

naem
May 29, 2011

after getting, job and moving to, apt I bought, jacket, and, couch

they are all dark metallic grey (like my soul)

naem
May 29, 2011

I drive, car to, work where I sit in, chair

then I drive car to, apt where I sit on, couch

when it is, cold I will wear, jacket when waking to and from, car

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
take off your pants and jacket

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

kntfkr posted:

take off your pants and jacket

Ok

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Owning pants and a jacket is some jet set poo poo

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

kntfkr posted:

take off your pants and tuggit

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
i've made enough long effortposts about my life and mental health that are real downers that i now can genuinely say i'm just sittin back inebriated and enjoying what i can outta life playin monster hunter and stuff with buddies

naem
May 29, 2011

was looking forward to doing things and interacting with people but that is not a thing yet thanks apocalypse!

so just work and number go up

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I'm working at a new job where I gotta actually go to work every day to do computer touching after giving up my plush wfh systems engineering role because my previous employer was so so so garbage. I even took a big rear end pay cut to do it, but I am way happier now and my coworkers are cool as gently caress now and I work at a non profit that directly helps people every day. I talked to one of my old coworkers the other day and he told me like 15 people have quit since I left.

I still got a little bit of the ol doombrain but getting out every day and working with my hands has helped a ton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

made a shirt, it's arriving in a few weeks

i put it on my onlyfeet if anyone wants one :buddy: