Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Taylor Greene, you have committed one of the seven deadly sins, LUST! To atone for your sin, you must use this razor-studded Ball Do until you have achieved "satisfaction" of your carnal flesh and repent your blasphemies against God Almighty! Only then -- wait, hold on, is today Wednesday? Oh my god, haha, today is totally Wednesday isn't it? Um, I'm sorry I'm in the wrong room. Ok just sit tight for a couple hours while I work myself back up into character and I'll explain what to do with that tub of acid in front of you. Woo boy, you ever have one of those days? Haha, ok, I'll be right back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So you've finally awaken, on your face is a bear trap, oh wait poo poo, why do you have my mask on? Oh poo poo, why do I have the bear trap?

Ah crap I did it around the wrong way again. Hey, could you be a sport and get a key out of your left leg for me?

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Jeremy, you are guilty of.... ok I don't know uh whatever it is it's not right on the teleprompter. I don't know what that is, I've never seen that... ok but no now I can't read it there's not, there's no words on it.. there's no words there! To play us out? What does that mean to play us out... what is.. I don't know what that means, to play us out, what does that mean? To end the show? Alright go. Go! Jeremy, you are guilty of.. you are guilty of... I can't do it! We'll do it live... We'll do it live! gently caress it! We'll do it live! We'll do it live! Fuckin' thing sucks!

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Hello Tall Ted your game is to help me fish my goddamn keys out of the sewer grate in front of my industrial factory lair. Yep. That easy. I just dropped them and I have short arms. Totally free to go afterwards.

Torture? No, but I mean the grate is pretty gross.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Hello, Mister Jacobs. I would like to play a game.

Yes, I would like to play a game, but after some completely disproportional, heavy-handed, illogical, disconnect, pants-on-head nerfs to my favorite class, I am not having a whole lot of fun. Is this how you treat your fans and customers?! I have seen your attempts to defend your so-called decisions on your forum, Mister Jacobs, and found your argument wanting. You think that, at the highest level of play, it all events out. Well, I have news for you, Mister Jacobs. Even if you were right, you cannot balance your game only around your most devoted, most min-maxed, most obsessive players. There are plenty of us who enjoy the game, who care deeply about our performance and game experience, but just do not have that kind of free time!

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I told you you'd regret stealing my loving Cloudsong you son of a bitch

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Hello Prime Minister. Before you is a pig. You must....

what? What do you mean its been done before?

Black what? Mirror? What's that even mean? Who's in it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth