Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Who?
Myself and my good friend Addy, aka GamesAreSupernice.

What?
An open-world third-person shooter-y type game that came out on sixth generation consoles in 2005, chock full of rear end in a top hat physics and violence.

When?
Generally once or twice a week and in the ballpark of ~30 minutes in the case of most videos.

Where?
This very website!

Why?
I've been meaning to replay it, and Addy has only played the second one.

How?
We ramble to each other for a period of time while I apply my skills to the game while vaped out of my mind. Consistently. Seriously though, don't watch this if cannabis use bothers you.

VIDEOS

No spoilin'.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Oct 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

This post reserved for mass human graves.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
I am truly blessed that my hearing is not good enough to parse the cutscenes, so I only have one set of awful discourses to enjoy rather than two.

Great to see you doing more LPs again! Even if your choices are questionable, which is why I love them. :krakentoot:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

FinalGamer posted:

I am truly blessed that my hearing is not good enough to parse the cutscenes, so I only have one set of awful discourses to enjoy rather than two.

Don't worry, I found the subtitle option between sessions. :evilbuddy:

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

FinalGamer posted:

Great to see you doing more LPs again! Even if your choices are questionable, which is why I love them. :krakentoot:

There are periods where the cutscene audio straight up dies and I not only discourage fixing it, but actively cheer that the game keeps breaking.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

GamesAreSupernice posted:

There are periods where the cutscene audio straight up dies and I not only discourage fixing it, but actively cheer that the game keeps breaking.

I think you're the one who keeps breaking.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Hey, so y'know that thing where you forget to actually record any gameplay footage and realize what you've done only when you sit down to edit?

No second video this week. :suicide:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Good news I found some files

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Lizard Wizard posted:

Good news I found some files
good news I ruined your files

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZdsr-MErs0

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

this is beautiful thank you

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

no jazz in this one, folks, just pure skill and tactical precision

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Edsel was a type of car that Ford tried to make to steal more of the already-theirs car market. They were garbage fugly cars, and famously failed with a loss of like $2bn in today's money. It's also a line in "We Didn't Start The Fire", hence "Edsel is a no-go."

it's a betamax joke i guess :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I meant to post this yesterday, but I ended up getting obscenely drunk for my birthday and passing out at 6pm instead. Also this one's extra-long because I couldn't bear to split it up.

Somebody tell my co-commentator about the Chryssawhale.