Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
WElLL its no secret that CHifk fila has problematic politics.... but those spicy deluxe.... you just can't beat it... Or can you??????

who's on the list of contenders>>>>>>>>>

Enter burger kings CHickking...... it hits the spot!

epic 2012 username fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Sep 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
Prob will be hitting this up tomorrow for lunch.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
do it coward

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
i just went to a certain BOX that got JACKED and they had a rip-off called CLUCK

it was extremely bad go literally anywhere else. i only even went with it cuz they were out of spicy mini tacos which is why I ventured back to that box for the first time in like a year anyhow

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Nothing. There is no alternative you idiot.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Nothing. There is no alternative you idiot.

thetedster
Jan 31, 2007
The regular chicken deluxe with pepperjack is a good alternative when you don’t want the spicy deluxe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

spicy chicken sandwich wars:

popeyes > chil fil a > mcdonald's

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!