Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were the better champions in August?
This poll is closed.
The Young Bucks (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 19 50.00%
Daisuke Harada & Hajime Ohara (FORMER GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Stinger (GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 2 5.26%
Natural Vibes (Open the Twin Gate Champions) 5 13.16%
The Good Brothers (Impact World Tag Team Champions) 2 5.26%
The Usos (WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Omos & AJ Styles (FORMER WWE Raw Tag Team Champions) 1 2.63%
RK-Bro (WWE Raw Tag Team Champions) 1 2.63%
Kratos & Aron Stevens (FORMER NWA World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
La Rebelión (NWA World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
37KAMINA (KO-D Tag Team Champions) 6 15.79%
None of the Above 2 5.26%
Total: 38 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Last month, the Young Bucks regained their throne as YOUR Tag-Team Champions for July. In August, a whole mess of titles weren't defended. We'll see what happens!

The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) - AEW World Tag Team Champions - defeated Jurassic Express on Dynamite

Daisuke Harada & Hajime Ohara - FORMER GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Stinger at Cross Over

Stinger (Yuya Susumu and Seiki Yoshioka) - GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - won from Daisuke Harada & Hajime Ohara at Cross Over, defended against Kongo at Kawasaki Go!

Natural Vibes (KING Shimizu and Susumu Yokosuka) - Open the Twin Gate Champions - defended against HIGH-END at Kobe Pro-Wrestling Festival: Speed Star Final

The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows) - Impact World Tag Team Champions - defended against the Dark Order on Dynamite, defended against Violent by Design and Willie Mack & Rich Swann at Emergence

The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmmy Uso) - WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions - defended against the Mysterios at SummerSlam

Omos & AJ Styles - FORMER WWE Raw Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against RK-Bro at SummerSlam

RK-Bro (Riddle and Randy Orton) - WWE Raw Tag Team Champions - won from Omos & AJ Styles at SummerSlam, defended against Bobby Lashley & Montel Vontavious Porter on Raw

Kratos & Aron Stevens - FORMER NWA World Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against La Rebelión at the 73rd Anniversary Show

La Rebelión (Bestia 666 and Mecha Wolf 450) - NWA World Tag Team Champions - won from Kratos & Aron Stevens at the 73rd Anniversary Show

37KAMINA (Shunma Katsumata and Konosuke Takeshita) - KO-D Tag Team Champions - defended against Junretsu at Summer Vacation

None of the Above - did I miss someone? By all means, tell me!

Edward Mass fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Sep 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Voting for Young Bucks but thinking forlornly of Dangerous Tekkers who sadly didn't defend their belts in August :smith:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Voted for Stinger as the tag matches have been the shining star of Noah's Junior division the last few months

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Unfortunately there's no trios thread, because Masquerade's been killing it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

sticklefifer posted:

Unfortunately there's no trios thread, because Masquerade's been killing it.

They'd probably lose to YOSHI-HASHI, Goto and Ishii.... because the Lads rule!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Natural Vibes

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I guess I should also mention that I am considering removing the following titles from automatic entry:

GHC Tag Team Championship
ROH World Tag Team Championship
WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship
NWA World Tag Team Championship

due to low vote statistics over the past year. Thoughts?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

As they were crowned in August for the first time in decades, should The Hex be on there as re-inaugural NWA women's world tag champions?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
getting in one last vote for the Young Bucks before the Lucha Bros take it off them and become the team I vote for forever

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Edward Mass posted:

I guess I should also mention that I am considering removing the following titles from automatic entry:

GHC Tag Team Championship
ROH World Tag Team Championship
WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship
NWA World Tag Team Championship

due to low vote statistics over the past year. Thoughts?
By all means get rid of the WWE & NWA belts but eventually NOAH will get back to having great Tag title matches.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I find when stats show zero interest in a promotion, it doesn't hurt to remove them from the list but you should keep an eye on any potential developments that might cause a raise in interest, such as new champions or a big storyline. If that's too much work/things to juggle, either just remove them until people clamor for them to be back, or leave them on for nobody to vote for!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Lamuella posted:

As they were crowned in August for the first time in decades, should The Hex be on there as re-inaugural NWA women's world tag champions?

I thought about asking this myself, and they probably should, but jeez is Allysin Kay carrying that team.