Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

For me it's got to be in Leprechaun 4 when the space marine is trying to get it on, and the evil leprechaun bursts out of his penis. Here's the clip, unfortunately it has a goofy voice over. The real scene is horrifying if you're like me and horrified by that sort of thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJRbWlAHA1E&t=303s

There's as many Leprechaun movies as there are Fast and Furious movies and dollar for dollar you can't beat the entertainment value IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've never seen one so probably when the leprechaun dies

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
When a guy wished for his pot of gold but Leprechaun made it appear inside the guy’s stomach. That’s really messed up. Not sure why his mind would go there, very disturbing

I like when the Leprechaun smokes weed

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the one in vegas where he makes the lady's butt so huge that it explodes and she dies of having a huge exploded butt

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huJ81Mq2y34

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The guy trying to feel up some titties but it's really a pair or propellers/lawnmower blades lol

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I've only seen the first one but doesn't the leprechaun smoke weed at one point? Not a death but if he were killed by the evil bong that'd be good.

And if not that being squeezed to death by Francis from Pee-Wee's big Adventure (who plays a developmentally disabled man in Leprechaun) would also be good.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I remember him sawing somebody in half, like at a magic show. The audience was way into it until he separated the halves and people saw the guy's guts spill out of the box. They act all shocked, but they should have seen it coming when the guy started screaming and blood was coming out of his mouth while being sawed. It was pretty loving funny though. That leprechaun has got panache.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I liked the part in the first movie when Leprechaun ran away going “deedly deedly deedly”

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I remember him sawing somebody in half, like at a magic show. The audience was way into it until he separated the halves and people saw the guy's guts spill out of the box. They act all shocked, but they should have seen it coming when the guy started screaming and blood was coming out of his mouth while being sawed. It was pretty loving funny though. That leprechaun has got panache.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTSHjo6Efz0

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i liked the one where the leprechaun captured the other leprechaun and tied him nude to a chair with the seat removed. then the leprechaun was just swinging a big rope with a knot at the end into the captured leprechaun's penis and balls from under the seat. just going to town on those balls with the power of the pendulum behind that rope knot. and the lashed leprechaun, you could tell he was really in some pain, and maybe worse, fearing that this was gonna grind his meat like hamburger, worried his pixie peas were gonna burst like grapes and his little lad would be mangled past mending. yet aside from a stifled grunt and fleeting wince meeting the rope's grizzly handshake, the leprechaun held onto his cool demeanor, hurling insults at the ropemaster. taunting him, belittling him, somehow reflecting the humiliation of total domination back to his captor. as the cock crushing crescendoed to a ball busting climax, his foul member hanging by threads atop a scrotum ready to cave like rotten fruit, when the audience edged in their seats and could not bear another moment, at that moment of absolute, ultimate tension pleading with the entire universe for release, another leprechaun entered through a door and shot the leprechaun saving the other leprechaun.

that one was probably my favorite or maybe second favorite.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Bad Purchase posted:

i liked the one where the leprechaun captured the other leprechaun and tied him nude to a chair with the seat removed. then the leprechaun was just swinging a big rope with a knot at the end into the captured leprechaun's penis and balls from under the seat. just going to town on those balls with the power of the pendulum behind that rope knot. and the lashed leprechaun, you could tell he was really in some pain, and maybe worse, fearing that this was gonna grind his meat like hamburger, worried his pixie peas were gonna burst like grapes and his little lad would be mangled past mending. yet aside from a stifled grunt and fleeting wince meeting the rope's grizzly handshake, the leprechaun held onto his cool demeanor, hurling insults at the ropemaster. taunting him, belittling him, somehow reflecting the humiliation of total domination back to his captor. as the cock crushing crescendoed to a ball busting climax, his foul member hanging by threads atop a scrotum ready to cave like rotten fruit, when the audience edged in their seats and could not bear another moment, at that moment of absolute, ultimate tension pleading with the entire universe for release, another leprechaun entered through a door and shot the leprechaun saving the other leprechaun.

james bond isn't a leprechaun that's establshed lore

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

where are you getting james bond from? i was only talking about leprechauns.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i really liked the final showdown scene from leprechaun in space when the half human half leprechaun hybrid gets sucked out the tiny hole in the space station window. gruesome.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

gently caress that lil bitch Leprechaun

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
When leprechaun gets super leprosy and rots alive within moments and tj yells "you're leperchaun now!"

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Bad Purchase posted:

It's called making love and it's a beautiful thing.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Leprechaun tried to use the gay panic defense against me in court

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I like when the Leprechaun turned his life around, got sober, got a job, a family and then he's driving home from working overtime because baby 2 is on the way and he drives through a yellow light, gets pulled over and gunned down by the centaur cops.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I like that leprechaun has to shine shoes if you put them in front of him due to his crippling OCD. They didn’t do enough with that. Should have been a sequel where someone escapes by running into a Shoe Carnival and knocking stuff off the shelf.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I like the one where the leprechaun kissed me and I got very pregnant and then the movie was over but instead of "The End???" the final text said "Mistakes into Miracles!"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The lady was on the hospital ventilator and the leprechaun showed up and hooked up a vat of horse paste to her feeding tube and pumped horse paste into her until she exploded

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

kinda partial to the one where the leprechaun was slowly lowered into a pool of molten metal or slag at a refinery, and as his squat body disappeared beneath the liquid inferno with only a bit of forearm and a hand clinging to the chain pulley still visible, his final moments of conscious control were spent adjusting the grip of his hand into a triumphant thumbs up gesture to the few witnesses of his gruesome demise.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Tato posted:

I like that leprechaun has to shine shoes if you put them in front of him due to his crippling OCD. They didn’t do enough with that. Should have been a sequel where someone escapes by running into a Shoe Carnival and knocking stuff off the shelf.

That's supposed to be dracula and beans/sand god movies are bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I liked the one where the leprechaun was crawling through airvents on Christmas to stop international terrorists and save his wife.