Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

For the record that's an upright piano, which is tall instead of wide like a grand piano. Guess that's why they went with it! I don't recall the one in my dad's living room being 600 feet tall though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Well he wasn't using it to climb to the moon now was he?

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

Today's episode is brought to you by Geek Squad.

Now that all the LP editing is complete (and since the next few episodes on the short side) I will double the upload schedule; video 12 is on Wednesday, and the final video 13 is next Sunday the 21st.

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

I've been hyping up NeatBot for a reason. This is the payoff.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Making a comedy game funny because of the gameplay (and also intentionally) seems like it'll be something forever out of reach without some kind of random genius showing everyone how its done. Otherwise it seems like the ultimate version of forcing the joke since there are only so many ways someone can let the player do a thing.

theenglishman posted:

Today's episode is brought to you by Geek Squad.

Now that all the LP editing is complete (and since the next few episodes on the short side) I will double the upload schedule; video 12 is on Wednesday, and the final video 13 is next Sunday the 21st.

They didn't even try to animate that safe going down the pipe.

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.
Just thought about something. Rabbits being associated with the moon goes a long way back. Many cultures saw the shape of a rabbit in the moon's surface and numerous legends formed from that. That's why the Broodals from Mario Odyssey are depicted as rabbits from the moon.

But the thing is, I don't know if this was intentional for this game. This is a Rabbids game we're talking about, that does not exactly seem seem to be kind of cultural referencing they'd go for...

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

And with this, our Comedy Adventure comes to a close! Thank you for joining me on this strange, hilarious, occasionally racist journey through Rabbid land. After this, it's back to the N. Sane Trilogy thread with Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Well this was certainly a... thing.

Never knew this existed and glad I got to experience it.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

In spite of its flaws, this was great and I'm sad its over. It'll be good to see Crash 2 though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

The Rabbids never watched that small vs far away clip but at least the generous application of firepower solved everyone's problems once again.