Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
You enter a house that has the letters B Y O B hung up in front instead of a number. Sensing it's the right thing to do, you enter the house and find:

a potluck party that is about to happen! Oh! You better bring something and quickly lest ye be seen as the cheapest of skates.

Plant MONSTER. emerges from behind you: "I've brought something!" he says in a hurry. "Sorry it's not much!"

so tell me, yobber, what will you bring? Please photoshop it into the image or have someone else do it of for you, thanks! :)

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Sep 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
i broughth a moon friend

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

e: dang

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

French Accent

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Kaiser Schnitzel fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Sep 3, 2021

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Hey guys! Man it's been too long. Oh, I brought some tasteful literature. I'll just leave it under the table.

poo poo - I accidentally bumped into the chicken and shrunk it with the shrink ray in my pocket. Does anyone have a growth ray?

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Hey I hope it's cool I brought this neat cat I met under your patio.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Plant MONSTER.

How Wonderful! posted:

Hey I hope it's cool I brought this neat cat I met under your patio.

It's pretty big so it'll be our centerpiece. Don't worry about space, I've got more fold up tables in the basement

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Plant MONSTER. posted:

It's pretty big so it'll be our centerpiece. Don't worry about space, I've got more fold up tables in the basement

My bad, I was feeding him bugles for two hours out on the lawn. Looks like he got some cardio in running around last night?

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i heard this was a party so i brought my dog

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

how about some delicious escargots?

swimsuit models? no I haven't seen them, why?

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

Hopefully the breasts have been removed from those snails!

Cute dog HP.

oh no our centerpiece has shrunk!!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

*places "casserole" onto the table and awkwardly shuffles away*

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

feel free to dig in everyone!

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Plant MONSTER.

yum yum

okay so i went into the basement and found some more tables and some pedestals

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
y’all mind if i set this down right here?

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Plant MONSTER.

is it okay i added some meat to your board but its translucent ghost-type meat so we can see through it and still enjoy the funny board

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hi, sorry I'm late, I know it's kind of a cop out, but I've been really busy so I got some pastries I hope that's okay

Can you just... Like... Put this down for me, I'm gonna go have a quick smoke and just calm down, sorry.

Plant MONSTER.

ok guys enough kidding.............. around........

add more food to the potluck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

i made chili, please enjoy, it is not super spicy

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him