Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Cool. I kill a dragon to get crying missionary sex.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

The best part of the last thread was the people having absolute critical meltdowns that their philosophy daddy was being made fun of and it's a shame that they probably all left.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nelson Mandingo posted:

The best part of the last thread was the people having absolute critical meltdowns that their philosophy daddy was being made fun of and it's a shame that they probably all left.

Lol there were some truly wack individuals that revealed theyselves.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

teen witch posted:

You should admit your situation. There would be more dignity in it.

Thanks you and God bless.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

This one makes my right testicle hurt for some reason

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Honestly, if it ain't brass. Then whats the point?

~This message brought to you by the brass bois knob crew~~

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
If It Ain't Brass, It's Crass :smugjones:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

more like micheal jordan cliterson

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

its not as easy as it look s ok they cant all be a hundreds.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

The Human Crouton posted:

Cool. I kill a dragon to get crying missionary sex.

why are you crying? :confused:

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I don't know who that is and it will remain this way op

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

My favorite claim of his is that the caduceus is a representation of the double helix of dna, because I thought he was gearing up for a pivot to ancient aliens stuff or atlantis and past-life regression.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
OP get back here and defend yourself

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
*sitting alone in a lovely apartment* heh... Triggered those guys

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

why are you crying? :confused:

He loved the dragon.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Society would be better if I could feebly hit women who easily owned me without getting arrested and crying in my mugshot. I'm a philosopher. Take me seriously.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
I suppose this is more of a lock than a knob but I like it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Here. I'll pretend. You're taking him out of context by reading just one book.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

ikanreed posted:

Here. I'll pretend. You're taking him out of context by reading just one book.

Oh joy.

“I dreamed I saw my maternal grandmother sitting by the bank of a swimming pool, that was also a river. In real life, she had been a victim of Alzheimer’s disease, and had regressed, before her death, to a semi-conscious state. In the dream, as well, she had lost her capacity for self-control. Her genital region was exposed, dimly; it had the appearance of a thick mat of hair. She was stroking herself, absent-mindedly. She walked over to me, with a handful of pubic hair, compacted into something resembling a large artist’s paint-brush. She pushed this at my face. I raised my arm, several times, to deflect her hand; finally, unwilling to hurt her, or interfere with her any farther, I let her have her way. She stroked my face with the brush, gently, and said, like a child, “isn’t it soft?” I looked at her ruined face and said, “yes, Grandma, it’s soft.”

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Oh joy.

“I dreamed I saw my maternal grandmother sitting by the bank of a swimming pool, that was also a river. In real life, she had been a victim of Alzheimer’s disease, and had regressed, before her death, to a semi-conscious state. In the dream, as well, she had lost her capacity for self-control. Her genital region was exposed, dimly; it had the appearance of a thick mat of hair. She was stroking herself, absent-mindedly. She walked over to me, with a handful of pubic hair, compacted into something resembling a large artist’s paint-brush. She pushed this at my face. I raised my arm, several times, to deflect her hand; finally, unwilling to hurt her, or interfere with her any farther, I let her have her way. She stroked my face with the brush, gently, and said, like a child, “isn’t it soft?” I looked at her ruined face and said, “yes, Grandma, it’s soft.”

:allbuttons:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Oh joy.

Probate OP until he comes back and defends this writing by Jordan peepeeson

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Oh joy.