Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

welcome posted:

Greetings.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

welcome posted:

Greetings.

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

welcome posted:

Greetings.

lmao

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

welcome posted:

Greetings.

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

welcome posted:

Greetings.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

welcome posted:

Greetings.

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

welcome posted:

Greetings.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

welcome posted:

Greetings.

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fell asleep while swapping around Armored Core parts and dreamed that I was approached by a strange grifter, who kept swapping between one of the troublemaker youths I knew in school and, for some reason, Mrs Doubtfire. The grifter asked if I still had the part to swap back so we could both make a profit, and I handed him my wedding ring, which was apparently an Armored Core part all along.

He looked over it and said it looked fine but asked if I had spilled any Spepsim, the "no good Pepsi that destroys metal", on or near it. I said I didn't think so but it had been in a lot of mech fights so I couldn't be sure.

He analysed it with his monocle (at this point he was more like the merchant from RE4 than anything) and then cackled "I KNEW IT! The telltale signs of... Spepsim, mixed with other liquids! We can't pawn this!"

I was apologetic and was like look man, weird atuff gets spilled in the arena I told you, and I don't have a magic monocle. He sneered and told me that he'd give me my money back this time and neither of us would make a loss, but that going forward, "a really man ought to... know his Spepsim, stranger... if ya know what i mean..." and I woke up confused and needing to pee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I had a dream I was playing a naval combat RPG and I had a pirate ship I had named after a nonexistent Jacob's Ladder sequel called 2 Jacob's 2 Ladder