Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft

It's time for the homecoming dance! We don't know who's coming home but we're gonna get all dressed up, go to restaurants where we don't know how to act, then go shake our booties until past curfew and hope we don't get yelled at by parents.

Use this thread to post your homecoming plans, ask each other out, or whatever else you feel is appropriate to this big event coming up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

biosterous, do you have a date for the dance yet? I was just wondering.

Finger Prince

I'm gonna cut class early and head over to my buddy's place to watch music videos and beavis and butthead and play magic the gathering and probably go out for a slice of za later, then just drive around and maybe go to the mall.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Please present the ugliest orb so I can give them the ultimate makeover as part of a cruel prank that will eventually help them find the confidence that was there all along and show me a priceless lesson about how true beauty comes from within.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Heather Papps

hello friend

thank you for the lovely corsage. did... uh did you make this yourself?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

it is my intention to spend the entirety of homecoming playing world of warcraft

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.
Oh hell yeah.

Somebody fetch me my glue guns and every last scrap of blue and lavender ribbon from every Michael's in a fifteen mile radius.

We're making MUMS!

cruft

DaChurl posted:

Oh hell yeah.

Somebody fetch me my glue guns and every last scrap of blue and lavender ribbon from every Michael's in a fifteen mile radius.

We're making MUMS!

Oh boy I had forgotten all about those.

I remember when I was younger nervously trying to pin a corsage on my date while struggling to minimize how much I touched her boob. I wasn't supposed to touch boobs. Probably also didn't want to spring a huge boner right there in her parents' house.

Ass-penny

Isn't it cannon that we're all dating? I can't remember what thread that happened in.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
hamjobs is definitely already going with someone, probably

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

biosterous

cruft posted:

biosterous, do you have a date for the dance yet? I was just wondering.

not yet!!!

except maybe, maybe, i do? do you have any knowledge about that?

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

biosterous posted:

not yet!!!

except maybe, maybe, i do? do you have any knowledge about that?

I um... I need to get to gym class now! Bye!

Escape From Noise

Sweating profusely and fighting back a puke as I slip this note asking you to check "yes", "no", or "maybe" and return it to my locker before homecoming.

They Might Be

Im going to make s selfie booth with my seashell collection

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
I bet byob has a hell of a cheese table to post up at

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

FluffieDuckie

DaChurl posted:

Oh hell yeah.

We're making MUMS!

I would please like one that’s so heavy it needs to be hung around my neck so it doesn’t pull my shirt off.

(Also hello fellow Texan)

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Escape From Noise posted:

Sweating profusely and fighting back a puke as I slip this note asking you to check "yes", "no", or "maybe" and return it to my locker before homecoming.

same except actually puking