Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Lascivious Sloth posted:

drat, in that case, your mother gave me stage 4 terminal dick cancer

Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I’m just assuming most goons wear the most boring, ugliest white socks that are hopelessly stained on the bottoms from their disgusting hovels.

I’m also assuming most goons wear said white socks with black shoes to their computer touching jobs.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I can't wear boxer briefs because I if i find some that fit my waist they are too tight around my thighs and if i find some that fit my thighs they are too loose around the waist

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Any good suggestions on thick wool underwear?

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Pennywise the Frown posted:

:wrong:

Wool socks breath and wick moisture. I wear wool socks year round. Even in 95F heat. No issues at all.

Cotton is basically the worst fabric available right now. It gets wet, doesn't breath, and then holds on to the moisture.

sorry, you’re incorrect

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Jabberlock posted:

Any good suggestions on thick wool underwear?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

tighty whities

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I've been wearing a rolled up wad of toilet paper wedged between my asscrack for years now and it's fine. Much like socks underwear is a completely unnecessary scam. You can do a load of laundry 4 times a year if you don't wear socks or underwear.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

you need gruds to lubricate your pants-genitals interface, to stop your genitals getting caught in zips or buttons, and to prevent the inside of your trousers from being coated in anal and genital discharge. hth

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Every square inch of my skin just got itchy.

Caesar Saladin posted:

I can't wear boxer briefs because I if i find some that fit my waist they are too tight around my thighs and if i find some that fit my thighs they are too loose around the waist

:same:

I’m built like Chief Bromden from One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest and have huge thighs that will destroy any pair of boxer briefs that slip over them. A couple of washes in and I was playing the tugging game every three seconds because they kept riding up. I only wore boxer briefs for a brief (heh) period in my 20s before moving on to boxers, which surprisingly never rode up as bad as boxer briefs, but still got annoying when they did. I only recently started wearing briefs again in my 40s because gently caress it. I’m not trying to impress anyone, and they are comfortable and fit my body type and nether-regions. No tighty-whiteys, though, only blacks and grays.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Gentle Autist posted:

you need gruds to lubricate your pants-genitals interface, to stop your genitals getting caught in zips or buttons, and to prevent the inside of your trousers from being coated in anal and genital discharge. hth

I don't know what's wrong with your personal region but I think you should see a doctor. I'm not exactly sure what "anal or genital discharge" 😔 that you may suffer from is but I think for any normal or healthy person a wadded up bit of toilet paper is more than ok to deal with that personal problem.

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

Gentle Autist posted:

sorry, you’re incorrect

No, so very sorry, but you hosed up in your assessment.
Wool wicks moisture away from the heat source = your feet = the sheep whence it came.
Check every tradie and engineer in Australia, the socks are Bonds Explorers. Fuckkin rippers.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
A t-shirt or a jumper in winter.

Legs down the arm holes, and the neck hole is easy access for ablutions.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
I find that the best underwear is the 6 year old 5 pack of Fruit of the Loom boxers purchased on sale at Target that are so worn out that you can see through them and there's no material in the taint area anymore so occasionally one of your balls finds it's way down there and gets strangled when you sit down and you just let it happen because you don't care because you rarely leave the house these and no one has been interested in what you look like in your underwear in almost a decade anyway.

What.... just me?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

a few weeks ago i bent over and my boxers split right at the buttcrack, it was like I was in a cartoon of something, it was awesome.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
these are

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

I 'member that thread

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Colonel Cancer posted:

I 'member that thread

I actually don’t. I just read an article about wool fetishists once.

I was reading for a friend.

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
Duluth Trading Buck Naked boxer briefs are incredibly comfortable.

You forget you are wearing them, they wick really well.

I even wear them under swim trunks for extra comfort.

GuestBob
Nov 27, 2005

Pants made of the dicks of lions, or bears.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Caesar Saladin posted:

As someone who has to buy special jeans due to big thighs and small waist, lol, you must be bad at shopping

Quaint Quail Quilt posted:

This is all I’ve been wearing for the past few years.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I don't know what's wrong with your personal region but I think you should see a doctor. I'm not exactly sure what "anal or genital discharge" 😔 that you may suffer from is but I think for any normal or healthy person a wadded up bit of toilet paper is more than ok to deal with that personal problem.

That reminds me of that thread where a goon would basically finger his dog's butthole three times a day because he needed to "exercise its anal gland" or something and acted like that was a totally normal thing to have to do

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

italian quid posted:

That reminds me of that thread where a goon would basically finger his dog's butthole three times a day because he needed to "exercise its anal gland" or something and acted like that was a totally normal thing to have to do

that is basically a totally normal thing for your veterinarian to do once a year

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
What? But my dog said.. Oh that liar!

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

TomboyX boyshorts 4 lyfe

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

So uh… I had a scorpion in my underwear this morning after I woke up. I have absolutely no idea how it got in there, and how it didn't sting me in the rear end is beyond me :stonk:

I’d been up for maybe ten minutes drinking my coffee in the kitchen when I feel something scratchy by my waistband. I readjust my waistband near my crack thinking it’s that, and that’s when I felt something crawling down my left cheek. I immediately ran to the bathroom, stripped off everything in less than half a millisecond and saw it just chilling in my skivvies on the floor. I shaked it off into the toilet where it met its demise.

I can only deduce that it was on the backrest of the kitchen chair I was sitting in and didn’t see it, cuz it wasn’t there when I woke up. At least, I keep telling myself that :stonklol:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

crawled out of your rear end op. should call an exterminator to hose it down

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
Microfiber short leg lowrise brief trunks are the undisputed king. You know the stretchy ones with the short legs that don't roll up.
I never tried those American things that look like my grandmas sofa and got an open slit with a button in the front. Just no.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Quaint Quail Quilt posted:

Duluth Trading Co's briefs are really nice but they're really loving over priced and they never seem to have sales. If you're a millionaire and you can afford to pay 30 bucks each I'd recommend them. I think the one pair I own is the Buck Naked variety.

italian quid posted:

That's a real thing you have to do but absolutely nowhere near that often and also why I pay a dog groomer 40 bucks every other month.

sauer kraut posted:

Microfiber short leg lowrise brief trunks are the undisputed king. You know the stretchy ones with the short legs that don't roll up.
I never tried those American things that look like my grandmas sofa and got an open slit with a button in the front. Just no.

What brand?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

CPL593H posted:

Duluth Trading Co's briefs are really nice but they're really loving over priced and they never seem to have sales. If you're a millionaire and you can afford to pay 30 bucks each I'd recommend them. I think the one pair I own is the Buck Naked variety.

They have had H1/H2 sales for roughly the past 5 years

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I’m now an underwear salesman

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I also buy/sell famous underwear.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Flowers for QAnon posted:

They have had H1/H2 sales for roughly the past 5 years

What the hell is an H1/H2 sale?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

CPL593H posted:

What the hell is an H1/H2 sale?

First half, second half of their fiscal calendar. Anymore underwear finance questions?

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Flowers for QAnon posted:

First half, second half of their fiscal calendar. Anymore underwear finance questions?

What is the mark up % of underwear?

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

CPL593H posted:

What brand?

I think it's a Euro brand:

I just checked and they're not microfibre, 95% cotton and some stretchy stuff.
For some reason I had microfibre stuck in my head :unsmith:

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

sauer kraut posted:

I think it's a Euro brand:

I just checked and they're not microfibre, 95% cotton and some stretchy stuff.
For some reason I had microfibre stuck in my head :unsmith:

you might've been thinking of your micro dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lascivious Sloth posted:

you might've been thinking of your micro dick

Jesus Christ.

:iceburn: