Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
drat
Gargle this bottle of ant poison op
Welcome the new overlords
Goku
The only solution is carcinization
View Results

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Just now a wasp tried to fly into my mouth to steal precious beer. The situation is rapidly getting out of control. I blame anthropogenic climate change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Did you ever find out what bukkaked your aquarium OP

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
No I was compelled by material conditions to downsize, and then finally euthanize the survivors

I cried a Lil

There was a cool 3' worm living in there though. Allowing it to die will surely drat whatever soul I may have

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

No I was compelled by material conditions to downsize, and then finally euthanize the survivors

I cried a Lil

There was a cool 3' worm living in there though. Allowing it to die will surely drat whatever soul I may have

This update has brought me a peaceful conclusion on this saga OP and I thank you for it.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Kill all wasps, leave bees alone.

naem
May 29, 2011

wasps are just meat bees

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You're supposed to swallow the beer not let it drool out of your mouth to attract bees OP. HTH.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
What is there to take, the hive mayest take.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Grab a sixer and get hammed with the wasps, OP.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Literally A Person posted:

in process

naem posted:

wasps are just meat bees

they like the sweet sugars and alcohols. Used to have bigass hornets those are cool bugs and never cause problems.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You're supposed to swallow the beer not let it drool out of your mouth to attract bees OP. HTH.

this is what i mean by the boldness of the arthropods, fuckers smelled the beers and were trying to jump right in

:hmmyes:

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

You know when being a mod has really gone to someone's head when they refer to as many of life's objects as they can using probation terminology.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I hope the wasps climb inside you and take control of your meat-husk. IT WOULD IMPROVE YOUR POSTING!!!

No, I'm kidding, OP. But even if it didn't improve it, a posting swarm of wasps would bring a very unique perspective to these discussions.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

You know when being a mod has really gone to someone's head when they refer to as many of life's objects as they can using probation terminology.

I have become everything I hate.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Why was your mouth open while it contained beer

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I was adding more beer at the time

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

EorayMel posted:

This update has brought me a peaceful conclusion on this saga OP and I thank you for it.

They described a massacre and you talk of peace!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP would you go so far as to say they should be killed

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Fill your mouth with fire.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

I have become everything I hate.

Noooooooooooo

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
This is one of the better Philip K Dick short stories.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
I like wasps, they are cute

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Philip my dick with athropods

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Devils Affricate posted:

Why was your mouth open while it contained beer

I was adding more beer at the time
Um, ever heard of a straw, OP?

I recommend these:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

EorayMel posted:

Did you ever find out what bukkaked your aquarium OP

I cried a Lil

Sadly, I missed this sage.

OP, so you noticed a three foot long worm in your aquarium, got excited, and covered it with cum until it smothered?

Hey, I'm not kink shaming here.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
no there was a lot of weird life forms in there because I bought random bags of basic creatures and live rocks off the internet and let them go hog wild. After an ecology was developed then I added in clownfish etc. So somehow the baby form of a giant sandworm got in with the other stuff.

I was also doing stuff like going to the seafood counter and buying $2 of oysters and putting them in there, that worked really well for a while. Buying a few super cheap non fancy fish was worth it because they started breeding. I started off with one gold one, a black one, and a few dalmation spot ones, and eventually got to the point where I had green and bright silver ones and black ones with iridescent gold / orange / blue / green flecks all over them.

If I ever had the chance to start over I'd start with those kinds of guys again. Extremely cheap and hardy animals are a good idea, and getting live sand and plants directly from the ocean are something you're gonna wanna do.

Oysters are a very solid way to move to a kind of complete natural filtration setup if your main nutrient sink ends up going to plankton. They can live a long time and easily deal with overload by vomiting plankton they can't digest fast enough in the form of slimy "pseudofeces." They can starve though, so you do really want to have a good stable source of plankton for them to filter. They're a tool in the kit.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
How do you maintain your plankton levels?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
You can grow more outside the system or you can plumb in a refuge they can breed in that has optimal light