Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K3nT3n
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.
Still in the Goon Squad boys??...

I'm with the NETGuard now (Dash/AmazingK)...

"Blood for the blood god skulls for his throne!!"

Check out twitter?..

Oh man...

Is this BYOB?

(NETGuard allies with GoonSwarm/GoonFleet/GoonSquad(s))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

cool

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

nut

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
hi OP. thanks for visiting byob. please leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

cruft

WIth the right kerning, this thread title could plausibly be followed by "Sutra" :heysexy:

cruft

Karna karna karna karna
Karna chaneleon
You cone and go
You cone and go-oo-oh!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
sherbert hoover, smiling politely

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

super sweet best pal

Did someone say Taarna? Heavy Metal kicks rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.