Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

It's been like 10 years since we last did this, and it was super fun. I would repost from the archives, but I can't seem to log into it anymore, so for those who don't remember, we'd score for things like interceptions, fumbles, dropped passes, rushes under 2 yards, passes under 3 yards, stuff like that. I remember one year, I rode Rex Grossman all the way to final. It's challenging to find players who are definitely going to play the entire season while also being mostly bad. I checked my yahoo fantasy history and found a few of the leagues I participated in, so I have a few different versions of the scoring, so we can debate on that. I think a 10 person H2H would work.

So, who's in? Ideally, i'd like to have 10 in by Wednesday so we can have a draft Wednesday evening or Thursday afternoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I figured this wouldn't work, but I thought i'd get at least a few people. I'll leave this open for the rest of the day, and then I guess i'll close it.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum
I'd be game if you can get enough folks.