Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Christian vs Omega 2 0.57%
Punk vs Darby 8 2.28%
Bucks vs Bros 279 79.49%
Statlander vs Baker 7 1.99%
Women's Royal 2 0.57%
Eddie vs Miro 20 5.70%
Mox vs Kojima 2 0.57%
Jericho vs MJF 3 0.85%
NO MORE BS PAUL WIGHT VS QT MARSHALL 28 7.98%
Total: 351 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Brett's WCW run was a dud too, nobody knew how to book him in the late 90s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Yeah I sometimes think back to 2014-2015 when WWE was signing everyone and even if the main roster sucked at least there were a ton of guys waiting in the wings and we’d eventually have dream match after dream match. It was naive as hell, but at least AEW is shaping up to become what I thought WWE would.
They keep giving me dream matches I didn't even know I wanted so they're doing a good job.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Scarf posted:

OC v Miro coming soon I bet. OC gonna get the TNT strap and either drag it on the ground to the ring or forget it entirely.

Chuck Taylor's going to constantly be chasing after him with it

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Oil! posted:

La Mistica is one of the coolest submissions ever.

Its amazing because his reputation is a botcher but you look at this and everything he does is perfect and more importantly with effortless grace.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Scarf posted:

OC v Miro coming soon I bet. OC gonna get the TNT strap and either drag it on the ground to the ring or forget it entirely.

it's what the jansport is for

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Scarf posted:

He wears it under his shirt

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Scarf posted:

What mid scale restaurant franchise would be funniest for OC to leave the belt at?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Maduo posted:

What mid scale restaurant franchise would be funniest for OC to leave the belt at

a combo dairy queen orange julius

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Maduo posted:

What mid scale restaurant franchise would be funniest for OC to leave the belt at?
He leaves it in the ring after his match and it doesn't even make it backstage

he also needs a weight belt and back brace to carry it in the jansport backpack

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bret was pretty worn out by the time he even left wwf. he was 40 and his previous 5 years had all been like that one year they put dean ambrose through the ringer with a million matches. i bet when he went to wcw part of him was only still acting as a fulltime wrestler out of spite. he should have taken a year off and then showed up in a hot angle made to fit him personally. and then he should have never wrestled goldberg and he should be wrestling a tag match on the next aew ppv

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

It is Wednesday, my dudes

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Cavauro posted:

bret was pretty worn out by the time he even left wwf. he was 40 and his previous 5 years had all been like that one year they put dean ambrose through the ringer with a million matches. i bet when he went to wcw part of him was only still acting as a fulltime wrestler out of spite. he should have taken a year off and then showed up in a hot angle made to fit him personally. and then he should have never wrestled goldberg and he should be wrestling a tag match on the next aew ppv
He really should've just taken the year off because the first thing he was involved in was WCW fumbling on Sting vs Hogan which was their hottest feud ever

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Shard posted:

Been thinking about Bret Hart in his prime and man I'd love to see him at 30 in a company that was a positive environment like AEW. Just image what he'd be like

or Owen in an environment that didn't give him a putative gimmick that killed him because he refused to do a cheating scumbag story with his buddies wife

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

JT Jag posted:

He wears it under his shirt

Gets an image of it printed on his shirt.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Scarf posted:

OC is going against Kenny next. It’s why his previous match was a 3-way (where he got an amazing visual pin)

Hobbs is Miro’s next victim.

That was my read anyways.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

I have a hands off approach with fantasy booking aew because Tony Khan does it better than the internet would anyway

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Jonny Nox posted:

OC is going against Kenny next. It’s why his previous match was a 3-way (where he got an amazing visual pin)

Hobbs is Miro’s next victim.

That was my read anyways.

yeah but wouldnt it be cool if OC didnt fail a 5th title shot in a row

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Tampa Bae posted:

I have a hands off approach with fantasy booking aew because Tony Khan does it better than the internet would anyway

It's really relaxing to just sit down and watch knowing it's going to whip rear end.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

there's so many fresh matchups and poo poo we've either never seen before or it's been 10 years and 3 promotions ago. OC is not sniffing kenny again.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

It's really relaxing to just sit down and watch knowing it's going to whip rear end.

100 percent agreed

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
15 minutes till the fuse is lit :neckbeard:

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
To my recollection the only match for Kenny that hasn't already happened yet is Hobbs, so that's my vote for him

Miro could have matches with everyone else in the rankings and it'd be fresh and probably awesome.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Not the Dynamite thread

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Sep 9, 2021

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Drakkel posted:

To my recollection the only match for Kenny that hasn't already happened yet is Hobbs, so that's my vote for him

Miro could have matches with everyone else in the rankings and it'd be fresh and probably awesome.

Kenny realizing with horror that his next opponent is a wall of muscle immune to his shenanigans because he cares for nothing except using his large muscles to hit people would be a lot of fun.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

edit wrong thread

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Quantum of Phallus posted:

more money for Tony to buy wreslters

awooooo

He could use the money on Fulham or Jax

Adbot