Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
It's labor day, the US's day to thank the real troops, union reps. Post about labor day or whatever I'm not your mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diamonds On MY Fish
Dec 10, 2008

I WAS BORN THIS WAY
It's not May 1, OP

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
i get to basically choose my own schedule at my job, and it's just by coincidence that this is the first actual day off i've had in months

i literally can't remember the last day off i had before this where i actually could just kick it and not have to do anything and have a chill day in my own room ;_; and i worked really hard for it and i wish that everyone could enjoy what i'm enjoying right now without having to work so mindnumbingly hard for assholes for so long to have the simple basics of a home

i loving hate america :911: i'm so tired i can barely think right now

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.

this is such a loving joke that i went to twitter to see if it was a real tweet and it is because life's a loving joke

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Diamonds On MY Fish posted:

It's not May 1, OP

this is a fake Labor Day invented to subvert real Labor Day and it is haram to observe.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

mawarannahr posted:

this is a fake Labor Day invented to subvert real Labor Day and it is haram to observe.

You can think of it that way

Or you can think of it as having two labor days

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

summer is the meat of the labor sandwich?

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I’m getting paid time and a half to work on a holiday for possibly the first time in my life today. six hours pay for four hours of work, baby!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4RnjYwbtp4

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
i get holiday pay and double time to sit around and read cspam. thank you eugene debs

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
what the gently caress is 'labor day'

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

John Charity Spring posted:

what the gently caress is 'labor day'

a pity vacation day to keep US citizens not realizing that other countries have a whole month off.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
every day is labour day imo

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Why do they call it labour day when you don't have to work??? Makes no sense people

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

posting from work, not earning time-and-a-half lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
this labour day remember the real labour heroes: posters

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

y'all so chastised by brits you use their spelling stateside now smdh

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

i say swears online posted:

posting from work, not earning time-and-a-half lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Thank you. I went for a nice kayak. Happy labor day to you all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Labor day is over, welcome back to Capital year