Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

epic 2012 username

by Hand Knit
A broke failure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic 2012 username

by Hand Knit
Much worse than broke actually

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Hello there 🫂

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

i feel like that sometimes too op

i hope you feel better about stuff soon

Stoner Sloth

please take care of yourself op, maybe find someone to talk to seriously if that's an option - there's no shame in it and these last two years have taken their toll on everybody

of course you're always welcome to post here with us! :) but it might also be worth being able to just get some of that stuff out in a non-judgemental environment and get helpful feedback on things to do to build towards feeling better

I think we all get down on ourselves at some points in life and it can be worth remembering that things can also change for the better, that you're not alone in feeling this way and that you deserve to be happy

hope things get better for you, sending some chill and positive vibes your way :wom: as well as :glomp:

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
things will get better friend :h: I've been struggling lately too but things always do improve

epic 2012 username

by Hand Knit
Thanks buds

----------------

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

i feel like more people than many might expect have been there friend.

never any shame in finding help and support

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i keep trying to a make a de-pressed! de-pressed! joke like hervé villechaize yelling de-plane! de-plane! but i can't make it work can you help me op

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

if you don't want to specifically talk about what's ailing you please confer with us on throwaway jokes

Lock

...I understand what you’re referencing and it makes me feel old dangit

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

why don't you go and tiktok about it

Lock

ehh, I’m more of the icq generation myself

god, remember when twitter was supposed to be this newfangled ‘microblogging’ thing

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

op if you're old please commiserate with us how being old blows butts or if you're young console yourself that all your bits are still fresh

Lock

Bo-Pepper posted:

op if you're old please commiserate with us how being old blows butts

it's a lot more fun than it sounds op, I swear

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Welcome to the club, OP. Byob helps

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
To be fair, I had to triple check and make sure I wasn't the OP...

You're in good company, there's strength in numbers here, my friend...

Bring Your Own Battles...

We'll help you fight your old ghosts and chase away your demons!

No closet skeleton too big!

Halloween's coming :peanut:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ass-penny

Hey I wanted to say you're not alone OP. A lot of us have been there, some of us are still there. There's no shame in admitting you need help. Just take it one day at a time. I hope you have some fun posting with us here in byob.

epic 2012 username

by Hand Knit
I’m in big debt lads

----------------

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

rear end-penny posted:

Hey I wanted to say you're not alone OP. A lot of us have been there, some of us are still there. There's no shame in admitting you need help. Just take it one day at a time. I hope you have some fun posting with us here in byob.

i’m not going to say that this cured my depression, but when coupled up with therapy…

it’s very okay to ask for help! it saved my life! good vibes incoming OP

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
also I think a major hang up for people is that $$$ does not equate to success or value of a human being. money is just paper. what’s in your heart, bud ??

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Escape From Noise

I've been feeling the same way OP. It's not great. Sometimes you just gotta keep going.

Stoner Sloth

Escape From Noise posted:

I've been feeling the same way OP. It's not great. Sometimes you just gotta keep going.

:glomp: for you too friend, and some positive and chill vibes of course :wom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
BYOB: Rolling With The Lunches > I feel oppressed and poo poo on and mad

----------------