Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Last year: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3937562

:siren: Good news! Football is here! :siren:

I've renewed the Yahoo league from last year, so you should be able to accept the invite from there. I know some of you wanted to be notified through PMs or personal emails and I'll do just that if you don't show up.

:siren:I'm late. Draft is in ~2 hours.:siren:

:siren:This is a 2 minute drill draft situation, fellas. Money in the prize pool this year is on me. I want to keep the streak going but I've been overwhelmed with work. I'll make a post eventually and offer the autodraft teams if we end up with any. Also picture me as Tom Brady in this.
:siren:

The rules:

$30 entry fee, 12 players.
$5 for most points per week to encourage participation throughout the year. That's been a pain in the butt every year (the fees to send out these 5 bucks, mostly).
1st place gets 60% of whatever is left.
2nd place gets 30%.
3rd place gets 10%.
Snake draft, no auction.
3 divisions.

Last year we used PayPal and I think it worked out just fine in the end. If you want to use a third-party money safe thing, let me know.

1. internet inc - IN
2. Bags - IN
3. Freezer - IN
4. tokz -
5. Ninja Bob -
6. Varg -
7. dalstrs - IN
8. freeman -
9. bobby2times -
10. Yuzenn -
11. Nerfs d'acier - IN
12. Ea$y money - IN

My PayPal is internet.incorporated at Google's mail service.

I'll get a Doodle going in a few days to try and find what works best for the draft.

I know I'm somewhat late for this and that some of you will have hit your fantasy team quotas so I'm gonna be taking names to fill up the abandoned teams.

Also, I'm taking names if you want to take over an autodraft team if there's any.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
Lo and behond, my report cards is indeed telling me I'll only win one game!

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Could I take over one of the free auto drafted teams?

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Yes! What's your email?

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
DM sent

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Or not? I guess i don’t have platinum

Floofy fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Sep 26, 2021

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Thanks for letting me in to a 2-0 team! I expected a disaster, not to say it won’t nose dive going forward

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Is there a link to the teams?

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
I think one of the missing managers might be active after all. If that's the case, we're all good!

But just in case, this is the last team:

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Lol it took me a half hour to do all the transactions needed to try and rescue this poo poo show team. I asked for the worst one, and you delivered! 😀

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
What site is it? If it's open then let me know.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house

coronaball posted:

Lol it took me a half hour to do all the transactions needed to try and rescue this poo poo show team. I asked for the worst one, and you delivered! 😀

Oh, I chuckled when I saw your PM. :D

Also, I emailed the last manager who may or may not be active. If I don't get an answer before Sunday morning, I'll let you guys know!

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Hi guys, I'm in to play, I saw the autodrafted team show up and sort of assumed I'd signed up and forgot about a draft, so really I've been managing it already. Sorry about the confusion, it's been that kind of year.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Is this league happening this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Yes!