Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

hi gbs this thread is for posts that the mods implicitly endorse through inaction. basically just post anything that has no associated moderator action.

temple posted:

Michael was probably innocent. Kid #1 had a father that was trying to blackmail MJ for Hollywood connections. Kids #2-3 were sick but their mother was a pathological liar and accused not just MJ but half of Hollywood. The old guys from Leaving Neverland were trying to sue the estate for various reasons, got shot down, and then produced the allegations. Robson was a washed up dancer that got blacklisted after MJ died. Safechuck was just broke, I think his family was in debt or losing the home MJ bought them. Half of his allegations don't match up, particularly the train station story was impossible. I think MJ was attracted to them because they were showbiz kids like him. He wanted to take them away from their parents so they could have childhoods, not sex. MJ had a rep of paying off anyone that bothered him and that made him a target. MJ was probably emotionally and psychological off in many ways but the fact that he never got accused or caught by anyone with slightly more creditability is telling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Came to see Lamia, saw no Lamia.

:gas:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Gas op ban thread

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

The Bloop posted:

wow yeah that's quite a post, I was too busy tripping over my own dick to notice that

okay now that youve noticed it...

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Saucer Hovers posted:

okay now that youve noticed it...

Mods know about it. I already said I wasn't personally using buttons in that thread after I personally touched the poop and rolled around in it