Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

They say declawing a cat is cruel and it most certainly is.

But there is a way to improve your cat way above declawing it. And that is simply to remove it's legs.

Now you have a permanent lap kitty that can't escape, even when it wants to. You just have to now manually take the kitty to it's food bowl & litter box when it's time for it to eat and poop. Also would make an excellent pillow for your head.

Anyway lets discuss the new invention of the legless kitty. I think it's a good idea and am for it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Take legless kitty and put tank treads on it for some serious space station silicon valley poo poo.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
It's like asking why sub bottoms keep buying ballgags and rope when it just results in them getting tied up and hosed, dogs are in fact available if you want something around your house that doesn't hate you.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Pls don’t cut off your cat’s legs OP. It’s not nice.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

It could still bite you, better remove the head too. Just a torso with a tail. The ideal pet.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
OP, Bonsai Kitten pioneered the idea of trolling the internet by pretending to be cruel to cats decorative, low-maintenance, and conveniently immobile kitty-cats over a decade ago. You are way behind on your cat trends and that's why you never get invited to high society parties.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Knormal posted:

It could still bite you, better remove the head too. Just a torso with a tail. The ideal pet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2heW910o7c

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Nestle actually does this with the dairy cows they use for Nesquik. I assume because it cuts down on space.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Imagine a giraffe with no legs! It could still whip it's head around and wack you!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I feel like they should lose the tail too. It’ll result in a more elegant aesthetic.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Linux Pirate posted:

Take legless kitty and put tank treads on it for some serious space station silicon valley poo poo.

Warfield

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I'm writing a fanfiction, it's a post-apocalyptic take on Garfield, now a cyborg wastelander programmed to march through radioactive Hell forever toward Abu Dhabi where he hopes to find his family. After Jon and Odie were killed he deleted his memories of them and believes Nermal to be his only tie to the past. Little does he know Mecha-Nermal has conquered Abu Dhabi and built an evil citadel, from the throne of which he plans to conquer this barren planet.

After discovering that Nermal had kidnapped Jon and Odie and was harvesting their bodies like living batteries he knew that this was his war to fight.

Garfield rescues Odie who has been lobotomized and mutated into a hideous war beast. A brainless engine of death and destruction may be just the weapon Cyberfield needs to breach the walls of this impenetrable cardboard fortress

The story begins with a cloaked Garfield pushing his way through a vast sandstorm because he heard rumors that there was a pristine pan of lasagna preserved in a cave in a great mountain. As the story progresses and the full extent of the malevolent Nermal's schemes unfurls before him Garfield learns an important lesson about priorities, some things are even more important than lasagna.

Here is an excerpt:

It has been 100 Mondays since Infernal Nermal's stranglehold on Abu Dhabi was established. I was with him at first. It started cute, he was a playful dictator, mandating time spent with yarnballs or practicing our purrs. He was a kitten full of national pride, so convinced he was that he could reverse this cataclysm and dig his own sandbox of eden with his darling good looks. But the great nuclear sunbeams change us all, and he grew fat with his time basking in their embrace. His mind twisted and his claws along with it, now little remains beyond a ghoulish feline vessel containing all nine malignant souls. My hope is born in the ashes of his whiskers, my hope is born in the empty pans I've melded to my flesh.

Warfield
(Image courtesy of Forums Legend Luvcow)
"The hardest Road Garfield has ever faced is realizing that he's going to have to defeat Nermal nine times before the job is done."

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I feel like they should lose the tail too. It’ll result in a more elegant aesthetic.

Also with their new lower center of gravity due to their new tank tread legs, they won’t need a tail to maintain their balance.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Sep 10, 2021

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Treads should be attached ventrally, not to the pelvis. IMO

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
We can just settle this now, I have fully redesigned a cat not to be terrible:

They are available for free everywhere.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nigmaetcetera posted:

No you need the tail so you can swing the cat around.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I'm going to cut the legs off all your tables and chairs op, and all the handles off your knives and forks

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Call me when Bonsai Kitty is a real thing.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

No you need the tail so you can swing the cat around.

Oh it can be used as a defensive weapon. Multi tool cat, nice

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I'm looking into adding new claws on to my cat, more and more claws until she is covered, if possible.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Caesar Saladin posted:

I'm looking into adding new claws on to my cat, more and more claws until she is covered, if possible.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Instead of docking my dogs tail, I simply dock the entire dog. With no dog in the house nothing can get broken, except my cold, dogless heart

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The only pussy OP can get is a legless cat lmao

Sorry OP, just a little joke about your lack of sexual experience. Hope u don’t mind.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
We should just develop genetic engineering so we can grow designer pets in tubes instead of mutilating pre-existing animals.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

We should just develop genetic engineering so we can grow designer pets in tubes instead of mutilating pre-existing animals.

We should use genetic engineering to make ourselves into immortal genius supermen, but your idea is good too.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

remember bonsai kitten?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonsai_Kitten

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Three Olives posted:

It's like asking why sub bottoms keep buying ballgags and rope when it just results in them getting tied up and hosed, dogs are in fact available if you want something around your house that doesn't hate you.

Hating you in particular really does wonders for the reputation of any animal though

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
What would axemaniac say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

deep dish peat moss posted:

I'm writing a fanfiction, it's a post-apocalyptic take on Garfield, now a cyborg wastelander programmed to march through radioactive Hell forever toward Abu Dhabi where he hopes to find his family. After Jon and Odie were killed he deleted his memories of them and believes Nermal to be his only tie to the past. Little does he know Mecha-Nermal has conquered Abu Dhabi and built an evil citadel, from the throne of which he plans to conquer this barren planet.

After discovering that Nermal had kidnapped Jon and Odie and was harvesting their bodies like living batteries he knew that this was his war to fight.

Garfield rescues Odie who has been lobotomized and mutated into a hideous war beast. A brainless engine of death and destruction may be just the weapon Cyberfield needs to breach the walls of this impenetrable cardboard fortress

The story begins with a cloaked Garfield pushing his way through a vast sandstorm because he heard rumors that there was a pristine pan of lasagna preserved in a cave in a great mountain. As the story progresses and the full extent of the malevolent Nermal's schemes unfurls before him Garfield learns an important lesson about priorities, some things are even more important than lasagna.

Here is an excerpt:

It has been 100 Mondays since Infernal Nermal's stranglehold on Abu Dhabi was established. I was with him at first. It started cute, he was a playful dictator, mandating time spent with yarnballs or practicing our purrs. He was a kitten full of national pride, so convinced he was that he could reverse this cataclysm and dig his own sandbox of eden with his darling good looks. But the great nuclear sunbeams change us all, and he grew fat with his time basking in their embrace. His mind twisted and his claws along with it, now little remains beyond a ghoulish feline vessel containing all nine malignant souls. My hope is born in the ashes of his whiskers, my hope is born in the empty pans I've melded to my flesh.

Warfield
(Image courtesy of Forums Legend Luvcow)
"The hardest Road Garfield has ever faced is realizing that he's going to have to defeat Nermal nine times before the job is done."

Absolutely love this. Make it a series please.