Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Bonzo posted:

I work from home so I'm phone postin' on the toilet while also watching a software demo on Zoom.

Feels Good Man.

Pooping at work while working at work is Haram in the pooping at work thread amigo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Almost done with most of my daily duties so I'm taking care of a daily doodie

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Poopin n tootin atm

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I thought you could only get cash out of those.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Its the future

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Dropping it at woooork!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

man gary sure stunk up the bathroom, but i really feel bad for the guy who has to use it after me...which will either be me or gary

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Just enjoyed a massive post-Thanksgiving dump while on the clock.

Feels good.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Remember this time working at Starbucks in about 2010. This homeless guy used to come in every morning to buy a filter coffee and use the bathroom. This was usually fine he seemed a nice enough guy. One day though he took a huge solid poo poo that blocked the toilet. Normally this would be the supervisor’s responsibility to solve but she was giving it the old “thats disgusting I refuse” so she just stuck a sign on the door that said don’t use this bathroom. A couple of hours later another guy started his shift and said he’d take care of it. He went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet again thinking that this would work but it didn’t and poo poo water ended up filling the bowl and pouring out all over the floor.

This meant we had to close the store early for the day because you can’t have lovely water all over the floor, it’s a health hazard.

The store manager then came down and was loving fuming about having to lose a day’s business because we didn’t unblock the toilet properly. He made us all stand in a row and gave us all a massive bollocking like we were at school or something. Then he made us walk over to the bathroom and watch as he shoved his hand down into the lovely water and pull out one of the biggest turds I’ve ever seen.

How I managed not to burst out laughing whilst he was stood there waving a giant poo poo around and shouting “THAT WAS ALL YOU HAD TO DO!! THAT WAS ALL YOU HAD TO DO!!” I’m not even sure of to this day

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chrs posted:

Remember this time working at Starbucks in about 2010. This homeless guy used to come in every morning to buy a filter coffee and use the bathroom. This was usually fine he seemed a nice enough guy. One day though he took a huge solid poo poo that blocked the toilet. Normally this would be the supervisor’s responsibility to solve but she was giving it the old “thats disgusting I refuse” so she just stuck a sign on the door that said don’t use this bathroom. A couple of hours later another guy started his shift and said he’d take care of it. He went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet again thinking that this would work but it didn’t and poo poo water ended up filling the bowl and pouring out all over the floor.

This meant we had to close the store early for the day because you can’t have lovely water all over the floor, it’s a health hazard.

The store manager then came down and was loving fuming about having to lose a day’s business because we didn’t unblock the toilet properly. He made us all stand in a row and gave us all a massive bollocking like we were at school or something. Then he made us walk over to the bathroom and watch as he shoved his hand down into the lovely water and pull out one of the biggest turds I’ve ever seen.

How I managed not to burst out laughing whilst he was stood there waving a giant poo poo around and shouting “THAT WAS ALL YOU HAD TO DO!! THAT WAS ALL YOU HAD TO DO!!” I’m not even sure of to this day

and this is why you'll never be a captain of industry

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Chrs posted:

Holy gently caress lmao.

I wait until our designated breaks are over to take a poo poo. The rest of the 50 or so people that waste their whole break for one of two bathrooms(that aren't a 1/4 mile walk away), truly are beyond help. How could you be so dumb? Okay well actually American capitalism is founded on their mass ignorance.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
swung by the office to grab some mail

while i was there i SITTED N' SHITTED

was great. peaceful. relaxing. no one there.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Pooping at home rn hope it’s okay to post here

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I now have a job but I haven't been into the office yet

I am so waiting to poo poo on the government dime

I have, however, poo poo from my home office

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

a new study bible! posted:

Pooping at home rn hope it’s okay to post here

With so many now working from home, many of us are making GBS threads at home, but it’s gotta be on the clock. Someone’s gotta be paying you during the time when you poo poo.

If you’re just pooping recreationally, get the gently caress outta here with that bullshit.

ITT, pooping is serious business. :colbert:

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

In 2022 lets log how long we spend making GBS threads on the clock and figure out how much time out of the year the boss spent paying us to take shits

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Chrs posted:

In 2022 lets log how long we spend making GBS threads on the clock and figure out how much time out of the year the boss spent paying us to take shits

If you have an app for this I will absolutely do it.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Jose Oquendo posted:

If you have an app for this I will absolutely do it.

There's a bunch of them, the one that came up first on Google is called "PooPays"

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

this business is committing a crime

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Scrotum Modem posted:

ASBOAB

All small business owners are bastards

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Scrotum Modem posted:

I also would have punched a hole in the door and half ripped the knob off after reading that sign

I mean probably not really, but I would have wanted to

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sat there today until the lights went off

blessed

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Necropooping this thread.

They opened the office back up and someone just knocked on my stall door. Dude you can see it's closed.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

well, did you invite them in or not?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

A gentleman never kisses and tells

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Always say, "Come in"

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Saalkin posted:

A gentleman never kisses and tells

But a lunatic always shits and yells

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Can't wait to get back in the office and get yelled at for taking my laptop into the toilet.

"Excuse me, it's a productivity multiplier. Things like this are why we are more productive at home."

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I have a new job where im mainly on the road so pooping at work has become somewhat of an inconvenient mission and I cant just eat whatever for lunch willy nilly

nominal
Oct 13, 2007

I've never tried dried apples.
What are they?
Pork Pro
Our time clock is in the break room right next to the shitter so I clocked in this morning and then immediately went in and took a nice relaxing fifteen minute dook, it was pretty cool. Didn't even have to stop walking. I mean, I didn't stop walking until I sat down to dook. I didn't take a walking dook. Not here. Not yet.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

clocking in to poo poo is a good fukcing techinque imo

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I haven't taken a nice poop at work in awhile, every time I plop down some jerk is jiggling the handle and if I ignore it they start knocking. If the chick's room is occupied I use the guy's and then get weird looks as I walk out.

Day off though! Gonna take a nice relaxing poop here at home. Wish I was getting paid, but I can probably find a dime or two outside later.

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I HAVE ACHIEVED GODHOOD. I NOW POOP ON 3 DIFFERENT COMPANIES TIME SIMULTANEOUSLY!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Treecko posted:

I haven't taken a nice poop at work in awhile, every time I plop down some jerk is jiggling the handle and if I ignore it they start knocking. If the chick's room is occupied I use the guy's and then get weird looks as I walk out.

How unfair to workers wanting an uninterrupted poop (which should be a basic human right). Why not start a petition to add more toilet cubicles for women. Siign the first line with an illegible squiggle so it's not obvious you started the petition.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just did a movement

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

what happened to the pooping at work thread
It got….flushed

i found it

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

fyi i pooped twice today - once at work and once at home, both absloutley on the clock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I pooped at work twice today.

Full disclosure: I work from home.

Fuller disclosure: I have a stomach bug and both poops were in my pants.