Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I hate how most food comes from the flesh of the living animal, or the flesh of a living plant. why do I have to eat life to live? Frankly it pisses me off, so all food is the worst food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Pee, but the person had ate a whole bunch of asparagus earlier in the day

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
lutefisk

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
You know how jalapeño poppers are jalapeño chilies injected with cheese and then deep fried? Well my dish is almost identical, only instead of chilies we use babies, and instead of cheese we use poop, and instead of deep frying them we leave them unrefrigerated for 45 days. It comes with a bloody dipping sauce full of live HIV and COVID-19. For completing your meal you get a t-shirt that reads ‘I’m a sick fucker, please kill me’.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Horse paste

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

hell astro course posted:

I hate how most food comes from the flesh of the living animal, or the flesh of a living plant. why do I have to eat life to live? Frankly it pisses me off, so all food is the worst food.

you could eat roadkill. or dead fish that wash up on the shore

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Homocow posted:

lutefisk

Oh I’ve had lutefisk before. It tasted lightly fishy and it had the texture of firm gelatin

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

A sphere of annihilation.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

hell astro course posted:

You can eat sand or sunlight but don't let anybody tell you that rocks and the waves of EM spectrum aren't alive cuz they are

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Nigmaetcetera posted:

A sphere of annihilation.

I don't think you can eat something that eats you by the time you get close enough to dip a spoon in

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

I don't think you can eat something that eats you by the time you get close enough to dip a spoon in

Not with that attitude you can’t.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You just need your Prismatic Lobster Bib

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth